Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2y9rv22x-1358132357.jpg

Yes, it is possible but so far there are more questions than answers.

Every day we struggle to make sense of the world, we learn new things, often by trial and error and just when it starts to get interesting we have to die.

Einstein
left this world deeply puzzled by the nature of reality, he didn't like quantum mechanics at all and had long arguments with Niels Bohr, he even spent motnhs trying to figure and exeriment that will prove his theory wrong.

We know now the universe is much more perplexing than they ever imagined.

Some questions are truly profound and hard to comprehend.

I can't believe that when we die everything that we know about the universe, everything that we experience during our lives will be gone forever.

I know what happens after death.

We go to the same state we came from before we were born, we became part of non-living matter.

We just melt away like plastic in the sun.

Is information lost when we die?

I think yes.

Others, including renowned physicist Leonard Susskind believes that information is not lost because we are living in a hologram and there is a hidden world beyond our senses.

And one final thing.

I don't believe in God but I like the story of Adam & Eve. The forbidden fruit is knowledge.

Once people became aware of their own mortality they became miserable beings, afraid of their own deaths and the deaths of their loves ones.

You can't be truly happy with that idea in mind, I see it all around me - in young and old people, it's the same, we are all afraid and anxious about our own deaths.

Life for Adam and Eve was heaven because they lived like happy animals in harmony with nature, blissfully unaware that their paradise had a darker, sinister side, a deep secret locked away beyond their senses.

Curiosity is a trait that defines humanity but it has a price.

Once we start unlocking the mysteries of the universe we may not be happy with the answers that we will get.

Interesting but absolutely disturbing.

Hi. Another response to awareness of your own mortality is to savour the moments you are alive. Life does not have to be dominated by fear.

No.

Because religion has a stranglehold on your species, your overall IQ will NEVER attain full development of what's called 'logic' and 'common sense'.
Those very VERY few that HAVE developed their brains to figure virtually ANYTHING out through pure logic, already KNOW the answers to all these 'lofty' questions.

Back