like I know I've asked too much but do u know where I can find material :drool: :stroke::load:

I can not understand why they write here !!!????!!!
Full site for "someone like girls and the dead and not very
here is what this climb?
I do not understand .......

Well, in all fairness its this site is obtusely advertised for Dead Guys but by all means it shouldn't exclude Dead Girls. I enjoy seeing both materials quite frankly. By all means, any material is good material here I say.

Frankly, the thought of playing with a dead female makes me nauseous. I thought this site was for those into cute dead GUYS. I'm sure there are plenty of sites for straight guys wanting to look at females. There aren't many dedicated to cute dead guys so why is this site being polluted in this way?

If you like girls more, then go post on an appropriate site and leave this for those of us into guys.

What`s the problem guys ?
I love dead penises but also dead girls !
pls be tolerant.
I know this site is created for dead guys with nice penises but pls man I want dead girls to :(
Pls pls pls .... Dead girls too may there will be more donaters ?

<-- Bi Necrophile (Among like 5 millions other Fetishes -.-) Fucking a cute dead chic would be hot ;) If I knew I could get away with it, I DEFINITELY would (I certainly hope I get a chance to at some point!) I would be screwed if I came across a hanging or like a motorcycle accident, and noone was around, I'd have my little dick in their ass in a heartbeat! As for cute dead guys, I would try to ride their cock if it was hard, and buttfuck them if it wasn't <3

OH Tiff... my dead penis is yours anytime you want it... but would love to share a dead girl with you as well!

Back