snuffhim

Forum Regular
looking for guys to be victims being stabbed,shot,strangled hanged like guys wearing leather for roleplay,i have leather gear here if you dont have your own,prefer guys under 50

Damn, I hate age limits on this sort of scene. Especially when it comes being cut and asphyxiated .... and in leather. Outdoors is great, adds so much to the risk :)

Gary

Man that's so fucking hot .I love that kinda action. Id hope you would pay special attention to the bulge .I love bikers horsemen most booted and leather guys.

London and south east, I enjoy being tied, nude teased and tortured before the execution..knives, arrows ropes, fire.

Too bad you live so far away. You are a man with the same likes as me. Would love to kill you in all leather. If you ever come to NYC, look me up for some great killing time.

I'd love to be your leather victim (biker, or casual or bluff), I love playing at being killed, mostly shot, too bad I'm not in the UK

yes it is,perhaps you could take a holiday here i can accomodate you,you know what my videos are like ,from when i used to post them on the shot dead guys zone,leather biker shot dead or stabbed,as i used to see your videos on there,perhaps the videos of you smoking on you tube should show you smoking and then being shot dead?

I fully agree with snuffhim. Saladfingers, videos on the SDGZ were the best of all that were posted there. All that I can find now, are videos of him, all in his leather and just smoking, and I say the same thing you have. He should reedit them, to show himself being shot dead, or maybe just load his videos from SDGZ, here for every one to enjoy. Hopefully he finished his Hitman series and that could be inclued here as well.

Back