KnockOutLover24

Forum Regular
Hi this is my first video post so I hope the link works. Just thought you all might like this video. http://www.4shared.com/video/lB3b6v-w/Knocked_Out.html. This is a video from www.bodyadonis.com. They do have a few videos of dudes knocked but you need to be a member in order to view them. Its a bit pricey to join but I decided to join for at least a month so I can download a few videos using my video downloader. So I hope you all enjoy. Also feel free to take a look at my other videos on 4shared. The link that leads to the video can also take you to the folder where I have a few more videos, but not of dudes knocked out, but videos of my other fetish just click on the My 4Shared folder at the right side of the page. Again, its not much but enjoy.

Glad you liked it. The bodyadonis website is just worship I believe. I have been looking all over for other sites that have videos and pictures of KO'd dudes being abused whether it be by having sex with them or just hitting them while they're KO'd.

A pity he kept his underpants on. Those would be the first thing to come off if I was there.

Thank you for sharing that. i will use it ALOT!!! So when you are looking at it now you will know you are not alone! It will be like when we were in school.

OH MY. So many things to do with a guy like that. I could stay busy for hours handling his limp body. Of course the underwear would need to go so I could see him respond to my attention. I'm gettin hard just thinkin about it.

Hi, new on the block.
Enjoy the vids on this site. Keep up the good sharing folks.
Hope to contribute if I have any nice videos. Cheers.

Back