drowner

Forum Regular
I'm going to spend my weekend at my friend's home..... I want to know if there is a way to knock him out without making damage, I don't want to kill him... I only want to put him to sleep, just for having a few of fun.... I think drown his a dangerous way to knock out a guy, only knock out.... Thanks for interest.

Anytime you render someone unconscious by some unnatural method, you have certain risks. The most significant risk is accidental suffocation. Heart failure because of some unforeseen weakness is possible. An allergic reaction to a drug is possible.

Most importantly, if you want to knock someone out. It should be consensual. Discuss it with the person so they know what you intend to do and understand how you want to do it. They may have information that will help you avoid a catastrophe. To attempt to knock someone out involuntarily is to risk being charged with murder.

That said, I understand that hard liquor is often used with neurological depressants such as prescription sleeping pills or codeine based pain killers. The amount depends on the drug used and the weight of the person. There is no "safe" combination. So use the smallest amount possible to do the job. Maybe your intended has a preference. You should also review what to do if they should stop breathing. Good luck!

I will only tell you that there is a lot of information about Xanax on the Internet. You will have do your own research and, like other antidepressants, abusing it can be risky.

Back