Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
MILKA

milka_sm.jpg

images

mmmmm would love to taste some of that. sorry i've been working alot and haven't had the time to post much. keep up the great work guys.

thats no excuse, I am tired of filling your collections, together with Ricky and the other posting dudes

Even if I am very tired and sleepy, I always find 20 min for the forum :)

Damn, my diet prohibits me from eating chocolate....

Damn, my diet prohibits me from eating chocolate....

OH NO! I'm sorry to hear it Entilzha. I love chocolate.
Meatpie they sell Milka chocolate here in my neighborhood in all the stores. There even was a Milka store that I liked shopping in because it all looked so tasty, but I bought a chocolate bar once and it had bugs on it.:sm (30):
They've since closed, but the other stores still carry Milka.

I bought a chocolate bar once and it had bugs on it.:sm (30):

shit...what bugs? Like on dead bodies? Worms? Any pics?

Milka is my favourite chocolate too, esp raisins and hazelnuts.

When I visit NYC we'll go to Walmart for some choco :sm (32):

I was working in chocolate factory. Always when i came home from work our dog lick my feets because they was dirty by sugar,dry milk and cocoa.I don´t like zoophilia,but i think this is not zoophilia ? :eek: :sm (41):
The dog is CUTE DEAD DOG ,now :sm (14)::skull: :sm (47):

no its not.

It would have been if you fucked your dog.

So how are you feet now, do they smell? what do u do for a living now?

smell? Maybe,little :sm (7):
I´m working in one fucking supermarket.Night shifts,now.If i would work in day time still,i would kill somebody soon.I hate people,now.
I will go to work this evening again.So my feet will be smelly and painfully for sure,soon.And i will be horny,so if there will come some cute guy,maybe i will hale off him to warehouse,strip him,tie up and smother him with my smelly wet feet,and then rape him. I am kidding! LOL There are also going to buy food some policemans at night,they are young and cute.Maybe i will provoke them and let them to arest me.And then ............. hehe

I see.

How old are you?

My socks smell at the end of the day, esp in the evening when I get home from a long day.

I wash my sneakers regularly but they still reek.

Why do you hate people?

30 years,i don´t like saying it,because everybody don´t trust me first and i must show some identification card,and then they are laughing.Bastards haha.

It is difficult to explain with my poor english. Only small example: though most of the people sees that i am carrying something very heavy and they purposely jump into my way and stay there.
And there is many many more things.

I didn't understand your example.

Still, you didn't answer my question? Why do you hate people?

Back