Freyr

Forum Newcomer
Hey, everyone! Just letting everyone know I've set up an acct. here. I'm into guy's bare feet. I'm also very curious about dead guys, I find it highly attractive and it dovetails into my other main fetish, ASFR. That fantasy/fetish involves guys getting turned into robots that can be controlled or guys turned into inanimate, immobile statues or mannequins. I love the videos of dead guys (barefoot of course) who are also in rigor mortis so their body stays in its pose, no matter how you may move or turn it. I also love the 'lifeless' expression of dead eyes and a mouth hanging open.

Just thought I'd share that. Drop a line if you'd like to chat.

Welcome Freyr, feet of young guys are great yes, you will find lots of feet pics here. :cheers:

Hi Freyr. I and many other people here share your particular interests. We have discussed plastination and mind control and there are lots of rigor mortise videos. You should fit right in.

Thanks, Snerdguy! I'm familiar with that video and his other ones. Hopefully the link will let others here know about his work. Question, do you like being frozen or do you like freezing others or both? :D

Back