meatpie's hobby

M

mealpie

meatpie loves to get fucked over at SNUFFX.COM

index.php

such a lame boy... i feel sorry for you....

fuck fuck fuck

i just realise that EVERYTHING on cutedead guys is copied from ogrish

FAKE forum from a FAKE mod

and why dont you leave then if this forum is so fake???

cuz he's horny?

i just realise that EVERYTHING on cutedead guys is copied from ogrish

FAKE forum from a FAKE mod
Meatpie used to post tons of stuff on Ogrish before getting banned. I don't get any of my stuff from Ogrish. I'm not a member there anymore.

Snuffx - what a load of lame pish (pish - scots for a mixture of piss and shit)
CDGs Knocks the cocks off that site, We are still the best.Who the fuck is mealpie, silly little wanker can't even think up a more original name, no imagination, bet he has a small cock and is a crap shag, if he has nothing better to do than slag off this site, why doesn't he go and do something usefull like play on a main road, then at least he may do something constructive and appear as a dead guy on this site.(we will know it's him by his big mouth and small dick)

they are lame yes, they are really really pissed that other sites are doing so much better and we post and find so much new shit.

Well-said as always Dark.

I liked "crap shag" and "pish"

awesome.

Btw you are so right that these are dudes that come here to troll and one clitoris, she is disgusting and so boring and ordinary she is pish

Snuffx - what a load of lame pish (pish - scots for a mixture of piss and shit)
CDGs Knocks the cocks off that site, We are still the best.Who the fuck is mealpie, silly little wanker can't even think up a more original name, no imagination, bet he has a small cock and is a crap shag, if he has nothing better to do than slag off this site, why doesn't he go and do something usefull like play on a main road, then at least he may do something constructive and appear as a dead guy on this site.(we will know it's him by his big mouth and small dick)

Inspiring:sm (6):

Dear mealpie-what-ever, i suggest you follow his instruction and maybe hopefully you'll make some nice content for your snuffx site

The site where these trolls came from died last week. We win. :sm (26):

Man, this is so much better than ogrish, that was whack! I'm stickin with Meatpie here, where the cool shit is!

So you used to be on ogrish too?

Did you check my posts there before they banned me?

snuffx is also dead.

:sm (31)::sm (52):

This is their frontapage which hasn't been updated for two years.

I meant http://forum.snuffx.com which died a few months ago.

They used to spam us and now they are dead.

We win.

Back