ben123

Forum Newcomer
HI

Just joined and have posted some photo manips

I am into arrest, interrogation inc torture, forced confessions then executions.

Have a look at my gallery if you want and i will try and do requests.

bye4bros copy 4.jpgAROD3 copy.jpgbybybybylbybk copy.jpgpic-49 copy.jpgint2011.jpg

welcome to CDG ben - CDG has an area just for this interest - and also members here who share this interest too. Good to have you at CDG

Welcome Ben, I am sure you will make lots of new friends here. :cheerswine:

Thank you. I really like the site.

I hope to contribute a lot of manips. I like to do male celebrities and athletes. Is that ok for this site?

Let me know if you have a fantasiy you would like me to do a manip for

Welcome ben - some really good postings already!
I'd love to see some manips of cute young guys (celebs or not), hanged in their underwear, or jeans pulled down during/after hanging, showing them pissing, shitting and tenting and cumming in their undies in their death throes.
Along with other hanging manips of course for ps!)those who don't share my particular turn-on (though I'm not the only one who will enjoy those mani

Welcome ben - some really good postings already!
I'd love to see some manips of cute young guys (celebs or not), hanged in their underwear, or jeans pulled down during/after hanging, showing them pissing, shitting and tenting and cumming in their undies in their death throes.
Along with other hanging manips of course for ps!)those who don't share my particular turn-on (though I'm not the only one who will enjoy those mani

ME TOO...WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horny::horny::horny::horny:

Back