Fathoms Five

Forum Newcomer
Hi guys, I'm new to this group. I write novellas that some of you might like (writing is my first true love), but I also draw. I've been drawing pictures like this one for most of my life, but I do it sporadically, never showing anyone, never knowing if they're any good. So I thought I'd post one and let you decide.

Attachments

• JACKSON STEEL.jpg
    JACKSON STEEL.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 171
I believe that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I like this pic ... I've see a lot worse. Keep it up! Your doing great!

Welcome to cdg!
That drawing is good - do post more! Do you have any of hanged guys?
And how about posting a story in the 'art Literature and Photoshop' section - maybe even one of your novellas, though that might be too long.
A great start on cdg - good to have you, and keep up the good work.

Hey smanitewarrior, yeah, I kinda agree. It's ok, but there are so many great artists out there (I think Mighty Foo is amazing!!)

Thx for all the nice comments, guys. I think my novellas will be too long, but I'll be posting blurbs and snippets. I didn't know there was an Art Lit and Photoshop section!!! I'm excited! I'm gonna go track it down right now! (Still stumbing around discovering all the nooks and crannies - there's a LOT to look at!!)

Back