mordaki987

Forum Regular
I'm not complaing mind you but can yall maybe post some images that are more from the united states rather then from cuba or where ever a lot of the images yall find come from. not a request just a possible suggestion to make things more well rounded for everybody.

Kill yourself on webcam and we will post your pics I promise.

I think what Meatpie is saying in his inimitable way is that he'll post what he can get.

There just isn't the same supply of suitable pix from most countries, including the US, that there is from a few outliers like Brazil.

It's just due to cultural factors, I guess, although those can change over time. Back in the 30's, when the FBI bagged a most wanted like John Dillinger, they invited the photographers right in.

Mordaki987, can you post something that's more stateside?

There just isn't the same supply of suitable pix from most countries, including the US, that there is from a few outliers like Brazil.

Yup. There aren't just any.

This is a time when I am annoyed by some Americans like this poster. I really have not come across with gore pics from Cuba on this site if I remember correctly. That itself shows ignorance of this person. And if he likes "something that is more stateside," well, then he should show examples by posting such pics. Quite simple easy to do, right? And seriously, what kind of contribution has he made other than making comments on others' posts?

Living state side, you know posting such things could get you in trouble with the privacy laws, etc. We have more than enough crime, and cute dead guys, just very risky for those that could, to do. Agreed, ashame, but surely you understand? I have personal preferences as well, but understand, it is not staged, but real life, and sometimes just is not possible?

Living state side, you know posting such things could get you in trouble with the privacy laws, etc. We have more than enough crime, and cute dead guys, just very risky for those that could, to do. Agreed, ashame, but surely you understand? I have personal preferences as well, but understand, it is not staged, but real life, and sometimes just is not possible?

It is possible, but there would be consequences. I read somewhere owner/owners of Ogrish got sued by the family/families of victim(s). Some pics may be considered to belong to the public domain, but even so, anybody can sue you if you post such pics. And getting sued isn't cheap even if you are innocent.

I have written this a few times here, but why would that be okay to post disaster pics from Japan or Haiti or somewhere, but not US or Western European countries? I think there may be something other than legal issues, but that is not the focus of this discussion.

Back