Meatpie, thanks for this great video - what a co-operative and attractive plaything with a great body. I want to play with him.......

bondage and electro play

Great vid. In my first real bdsm scene with a very hot German gummi bear that was visitng a friend of mine, I ended up being bound spread eagle with latex hood, clover tit clamps, and a tens unit connected to my nips, ass and cock. After we had about an hour and a half of play and in a blissful erotic endorphin high, he got me to shoot my load and then gradually started to bring me down and removing the various toys etc. It was after he had removed the hood and started to remove the various tens unit toys that I realized he had one of those silicone sounds up my cock. I never realized he had put it in me as he had me so turned on. It was freaking awesome. :drool::load:

BTW, he also had a gas mask on me and did a little bit of bc play and squeezed my carotids with his gloved hand almost making me pass out. I wish he had taken me out, but being my first time he was a bit concerned about my limits.

Last edited:
what a disgusting gross ugly fat piece of shit pig he chose to play with, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would be much hotter with a hot dude in the pigs place

this video dont play, I dont know if is my pc, my conection..... someone happen this?

Bleh! .. Crap! All I wanna see is a hot guy with big balls having just his nuts REALLY electrotortured. Not a bad vid but man the 'sound' things just kill my buzz.

Great video only somewhat mild, the electro should have been on full power. my master is only satisfied when i scream my hearth out

Back