feettartar

Forum Regular
my family raised bees when i was a kid and i'll tell u why there are no more bees.
the gov't wants u to believe its because of a virus. bullshit! they started dissapearing 10-15 yrs ago - exactly when all the cell phone towers started going up.
they work on microwaves. the bees fly anywhere near the towers and the microwaves literally fry their ability to find they're way back to the hive at dusk and they simply die where they land - that's why no one can 'fugure out' why they can't find any dead bees. the hive eventually dies off.
course, the gov't doesnt want u knowing this because who wants to give up thier cell phone and the corporations don't want to loose MONEY!
so spread the word!

The bees are dying off throughout the continent even where cell phone towers are very sparse. There appears to be multiple problems including mites that are infesting hives and a virus which was brought in with imported bees. Our bees have no resistance. There efforts to develop bees that are more resistant to viruses. But, may take a while to build an adequate population.

if honey bees continue to disappear it will be ecological and natural
disaster,

Bees have disappeared in Bulgaria too, it started last year here and this spring some beekeepers say they don't have a single bee left.

people do not realize how food will sky rocket even more if all the bees die off.
the farmers rely on them to pollinate the crops, without bees there will be even
worse food shortages than there already are and prices will be insane and global
chaos will continue on the food issue.

Because of the cell phone towers around the world. It affects them badly but nobody seems to care...

The bees are dying off throughout the continent even where cell phone towers are very sparse. There appears to be multiple problems including mites that are infesting hives and a virus which was brought in with imported bees. Our bees have no resistance. There efforts to develop bees that are more resistant to viruses. But, may take a while to build an adequate population.

Like snerdguy says, the problem seems to have multiple causes, varroa mite being one of them. In the UK, a major factor may be neonicotinoid pesticides - they are very toxic to bees, if a plant is sprayed anytime shortly before it flowers, the nectar will kill any bee that eats it. So don't go spraying any flowers, or crops that flower!

Einstein stated that if the honey bee was rendered extinct the human race would follow within 4years. If you do the exponential calculations even at a best case scenario the numbers are staggering. This world is going to also have to produce more food fit for human consumption in the next 40 years than it has in the last 8000. Without bees to pollenate were not making it 10 of those years.

I agree with the above statement.

so guess what's the only food left to eat for 6 1/2 billion of us? Us !
like the song says:
Mmmmm, good -
Mmmmm, good -
That's what human beings are
Mmmmm, good!

Back