I'm into knockout play, usually with chloroform or ether. I've done it active and passive, either is good. I'm in NC, though. Travel plans are very light right now. I'd talk more in-depth with you in private. email: dlackey7@triad.rr.com

I'm into knockout play, usually with chloroform or ether. I've done it active and passive, either is good. I'm in NC, though. Travel plans are very light right now. I'd talk more in-depth with you in private. email: dlackey7@triad.rr.com

ballman2, Although I am unable to meet with you personally, I've always wondered about the use of chloroform and ether. I understand the dangers of using them, especially ether. But, I and probably others at CDG would be interested in hearing about the logistics of doing so. For instance, how do you get chloroform and ether for your exploits and how do you find someone you can trust not to get it wrong and kill you? Have you experienced and side effects or damage to your body? How deep have you taken your friends? Have you ever had a close call?

Many of us at CDG have never had the opportunity to witness the actual use of these anesthetics. It would be great if someone with your experience could tells us about it.

Hello snerdguy,
Yes, they are risky. Then again, every anesthetic is risky. Ether is supposedly more dangerous than chloroform. Chloroform has to be fresh, not opened up more than 3 weeks, stored in a cool place, and stored in a dark glass bottle. Chloroform will decompose to phosgene, a nerve gas, so it has to be stored properly. Once opened up, it can't be kept out and exposed to light. I know of guys who like to give someone ambien, or related, along with alcohol, and ko them like that. That, to me, is even riskier, as it has the potential of shutting down the breathing center of the brain, and someone could just stop breathing while out. I've never experienced any problems with chloroform, active or passive. It's a fetish of mine, going back quite a few years. Looking at this site, it's a mild fetish compared to what some of these guys find a turn on, I must say. Dead bodies don't do much for me, but I'm not passing judgement, as I'm surely not in a position to do that. Stripping a guy's clothes off that I've ko'd is a particular turnon for me, and I'm not alone on that one. Any more questions feel free to email me direct. My email is listed on my original reply, although I've asked the moderators to delete that off of here. I should have PM'd the original guy instead of that. I didn't realize it was going to post that for everyone here to see. Thanks for the reply, btw.

Back