kind of depresses me when all they do is start CUTTING on someone.
Good looking body and,, BOOM, fuck it up. A real turn off to me.
Not one second without messing things up. yuk!

Autopsy is a big turn on for me, the way they prop up the dudes and rip them open while the morticans are laughing.

If you watch carefully, the moment they remove his larynx you can hear the other morticans laughing loudly in the background...at this exact moment the dead dude starts bleeding from the nose.

Absolutely beautiful.

I want to be autopsied when I croak, I want my guts ripped and punctured. They will cheak my last meal and see if I had taken a crap or not.

They will laugh then stich me back up.

BTW I think this guy was barely 17.

Autopsies are done to find the cause of death - what THE HELL kind of autopsy is this? It seems to me they are just going through the motions to say they did one. He doesn't even examine ANYTHING - if anything he looks like he is preparing a carcass for the butcher, NOT doing a scientific exam....

what THE HELL kind of autopsy is this?

Autopsy from Hell.

Poor dude, so young and cute I wonder how he croaked.

Probably car wreck or murder.

They butchered him like a dog. Same thing happens to young dudes here, no one cares for the real cause of death. I've never seen them but a woman who had her husband cut up in the local morgue here said "they the corpses like trash and piled them up like dead dogs".

Also they caught the chief mortican of the Sofia Forensic Department removing the bones of young guys and sending them to rich patients in the US.

RUSSIA, Eastern Europe are fucked up countries.

I think vera means real, autopsia vera = real autopsy

I may be wrong.

the doctor and morticans may laugh... but sooner or later they will ended just like them(the dead)....who knows....

They are, but the poster spoke Spanish

I really want to know how he died, no sign of head trauma, bullet or stab wounds.

Maybe he killed himself?

Oh man, that would be so hot if he did. Awesome dude. One of my all time favourites.

I just jacked to him. Again.

Thread bumped for greatness, dude is a stunner.

Back