Poor Guy

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
Since last January 3 entered a male person to the Medical Unit of High Specialty Hospital of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Lomas Verdes Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), since then, remains hospitalized as unknown.

Therefore, the IMSS sought the cooperation of the public to identify this person, has approximately 30 years old, of thin build and is about 1.70 meters in height.

According to data provided by the medical authorities, this patient has more than 15 days in hospital as an unknown cabelllo has dark eyebrows populated straight nose, mouth and chin regular oval.

As marks can be seen in the photograph provided by the IMSS, the patient hospitalized in Lomas Verdes has some tattoos on his right shoulder and one in the chest.

The diagnosis is presented edema cerebral infarction temporary trauma, liver injury, hemorrhagic contusion in the head and pancreas. Is currently in the intensive care unit and his health is delicate with reports forecasting developments reserved.

For information, contact the Department of Social Work in Intensive Care, Hospital Lomas Verdes, phone 53 71 08 58.

http://www.imagebam.com:sm (34)::sm (34)::sm (34): cute guy kissable

Uh, yeah...he's my, uhhhh....brother. yes, that's right. he's my brother. I'll take care of the funeral arrangements.:p

wow I hope he dies

:sm (58): He's a hottie. I would claim he's a relative and needs to come home to die in the comfort of my bed. Boy do I wish I could do it. Maybe I should move to Mexico for the next time a dying hunk like this pops up out of nowhere.

Back