Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
RAF-fighter-jets-Libya-no-007.jpg

At long last!

It took them weeks but the UN has finally decided to impose a no-fly zone and other measures to try to halt Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's rapid advances against rebel positions in his country.

Gaddafi has no choice but to die now :outgunned:

I hope they release morgue photos of Saif al-Islam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12781009

RAF-fighter-jets-Libya-no-007.jpg

At long last!

It took them weeks but the UN has finally decided to impose a no-fly zone and other measures to try to halt Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's rapid advances against rebel positions in his country.

Gaddafi has no choice but to die now :outgunned:

I hope they release morgue photos of Saif al-Islam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12781009

What really pisses me off about this whole situation is that they waited so long to take any type of action. While they were "considering" what to do, lot's of innocent Lybian's were killed by Gandhafi's regime. The fucker kills his own people, we saw it on TV every day and read about it on internet news websites. Obama was saying that we: "need to consider all options before taking any drastic steps of military action." This was a month ago, and too many people died because of that so called thinking.

America has the technology and capabilities, why don't they just drop a missile where Gandhafi and his stupid family are hiding and kill them. No need for a ground war, just cut off the snakes head and the rest will follow. I think these so called "pro Gandhafi" people are phonies anyway. The opposition captured some of them and were going to kill them when they said that the government was paying them for their support and they were really for the people.

Moammar Gadhafi, you are going to burn in Hell for murdering your own people you crazy sack of monkey shit!

:above post:

I agree, they should bomb his bunker and wipe them out, I hope they kill all of his sons.

Back