Leather Biker

Forum Newcomer
Hi, I am 28yo, fit, handsome necro guy, with a dark & twisted mind... I am a biker, like guys in tight leather or fit denim jeans... have fetish for cowboy look (tight blue jeans & boots) and guys in leather jeans or uniforms...

My interests vary from mild to wild - more towards wild & extreme... have snuff fantasy, gang bang rape scenes, torture & executions...

Let me know if you like what you read... I work & travel within the EU (UK, Germany, East Europe & Holland). Willing to visit other places for the right guy!

Cheers

Hi

I am into similar. I usually play the willing victim and i cant say no to edgeplay or filming. I cant remember the last time i said no to anything :)

I am in the UK, Scotland, and I can travel for special meets too.

I can be contacted here, or on yahoo dot co dot uk - same name.

Gary

While I am not into leather, but I do ride a motorcycle. I am looking for a similar-minded guy. I don't remember if you are member of my group, but if interested, you may want to check it out.

im in germany, contact me...
i am usually playing the Culprit !!

pm me..

38 yo fucking sicko into the most exreme scenes-love to chat on gay.com (same name) nor on yahoo as samsmith60606. Never any fucking limits and love phone JO about all perversions including snuff and necro and maybe evin canniblism

yes i like seeing guys in leather and strangling them stabbing or shooting and filming it,safe play only

Back