Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
RAYBIES, the niggerfaggot that trolled the forums in February is back, he iis desperately trying to make a new account and pretend to be a white cool guy from Texas, age 25.

He will send you pics and try to get yours, even contact details then if you are stupid enough he can destroy your online life.

RAYBIES has spammed and troll my account on youtube and he attacked several other forum elite members both here and on youtube.

Verlup has been heavily trolled on youtube.

We have also received complaints from members that RAYBIES is sending them friend requests.

Keep in mind that all his accounts get banned in a day or two but there is always a risk that he may manage to sneak back in and pretend to be a cute young white guy.

While in fact he is a fat ugly nigger, messed up with a sad life and nothing better to do than troll the itnernetz all day.

You may be targeted or you may never be, this is just to warn all those good-natured cdg users who believe the internet is a friendly place.

I'm a white half-faggot who is not from texas, if that's worth anything.

Hold on a minute!!! Ugly nigger?? Nigger-faggot?? I suggest that you re-read your "Rules & Regulations" Item 13.
I'm african-american and I find those terms very offensive and I'm sure you do too. Now if you have a problem with blacks, or any non-white race as a person, or as a member or user of your site, feel free to terminate my acount immediately.

I'm black. And I don't pretend to be white!

I was a member of one group only: "Adam's Apple." I joined 0n 22-6-11. I have attemted to remove myself from the group and have no interest in any other groups on CDG. Please assist me by perminently, removing my account from CDG immediately. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back