Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

As some of our regular users may know we have quite a few members of our community from Japan, some active users, some less so.

Unfortunately after the horrific earthquake that affected large parts of Japan on March 11 we have been unable to contact a single member from that country and this has us very worried, please anyone with information for cdg members from that area post a reply in this thread.

We are aware of the severity of the situation affecting the region and we would like to make sure our friends there are OK.

Thank you.

My thoughts are with them. I cannot imagine the devastation that has occurred. We often think that being from an industrial nation saves you from the horrors inflicted by mother nature. I do not believe in God but will say a prayer to whatever divine beings might be out there to keep them safe.

I talked with one of my very hot(!) buds in Tokyo yesterday & he's fine, his friends & family are fine, too, but they are just devestated by all that's happened. Here's hoping CDG guys can get on & let everyone know they're OK too!

Back