Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
3084093h.jpg

After the March 11 Sendai Earthquake tsunimi waves overwhelmed the Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant in Japan, destroying vital electricity connections that kept the reactor core from overheating.

The situation at the plant rapidly deteriorated the core overheated leading to massive expolosions which destroying large parts of the power plant.

Workers have been injured in the blast, radioactivity in the region is intense. Fires could be seen raging out of control at what used to be reactor 1.

Radioactive particles thrown into the atmosphere will spread globally in the next coming weeks.

article-1365536-0D94DF2C000005DC-924_964x314.jpg

The devastation in Japan is epic.

New pictures have been posted online that are unlike anything I have ever seen.

article-1365569-0B25CEB900000578-340_964x367.jpg

I think the tsunami was worse. At least in the atomic bombings you can still make out the streets...

No where is safe. We are all living on borrowed time.

I was on the Black Sea coast in 1999 during the Izmit earthquake and although a lot smaller in scale it went on for 40 seconds.

Those were the longest 40 seconds in my life - it was terrifying and we slept outside covered in blankets like corpses.

I hope I never experience this again.

Those poor people in Japan, you prepare for something like this but one the big one hits it's mayhem.

Back