IN 2 PARTS

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
:sm (26)::sm (26)::sm (26):

A subject of 30 years who was hit by a vehicle in the Emiliano Zapata and Viaducto, had covered his mouth, his hands tied with wire and had a bullet in the head. The subject was left intentionally in the Viaduct to be rammed by vehicles in its path, but is presumed dead because they were already had a bullet in the skull. For the hit, the body was almost match in two. The subject was wearing dirty clothes, and 30 years old, of thin build, with long hair and piocha. The facts were recorded in Colonia Emiliano Zapata, the height of the Zapata and Viaducto, where the body was crushed by the impact of abuses. Neighbors said they heard only the noise of vehicles arrollaron the body of the unfortunate subject, but did not stop but continued its course without stopping. The body of the subject was almost crushed by passing vehicles and was thrown in the middle of the crossing said. It was a 066 call indicating that this place had to spray and almost hit a bystander, but when I arrived the authorities are convinced that the subject had covered their mouths and their hands tied with wire, although the impact hands desamarraron him, and realized he had a bullet in the head.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com:sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15): I LOVE SOCKS

Back