NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
I noticed that there was someone named Dead Guyde who was posting crap about this being a racist site.

Is this for real? Monitored investigation? Under whose laws?

"Welcome" to CDG "Caucasian-Dominate-Guys" You are now a supporter of this growing Racist Site. The main administrator of this site "Meatpie" is a known racist who has made many racist posts in the forums. Outside, this site is gaining a reputation of being a Hate Site. Users that are in support of this site will be linked to this site if there ever is an monitored investigation. Please enjoy the wreckage of this site due to your admin's racism. We are also accepting donations now so you will be even more of 'Meatpie's Racist (vag.) Sucker.' "CONGRATULATION!"

I was once accused of being racist but I deny it whole heartedly. Did you know my grandfather died in a Nazi concentration camp? Yeah, he fell out of one of the guard towers. Poor guy. (jks!)

This is horrible, I am very sorry I had no idea. How old was he? :unreal:

No, that was a joke. I'm sorry.

My ancestors are native Americans, and most were murdered by the government for our lands and resources. The survivors were forced onto worthless tracts of land and forced to stay there.

You are crazy, do you think this is funny?

:unreal:

I was once accused of being racist but I deny it whole heartedly. Did you know my grandfather died in a Nazi concentration camp? Yeah, he fell out of one of the guard towers. Poor guy. (jks!)

I knew this was a joke, from this your grandfather must've been a Nazi in which case he had it coming. What's really sad is your ancestors murdered for their land. It's such a tragedy the whole thing, do you know there are no pure blooded native Americans left anywhere in this country? That's a holocaust too.

It's such a tragedy the whole thing, do you know there are no pure blooded native Americans left anywhere in this country? That's a holocaust too.

Even in Alaska? I am not sure about the "pure blooded" part. What or who decides "pure blooded"? Introgression happens all the time, and that is one way to keep genetic diversity. I do know what you meant here, though.

I don't see the big deal.

For the record, I'll give any ethnicity a chance to earn my respect.
But I'll only do the nasty with caucasians.

I do think we should refrain from using the word because we get unwanted attention. There's a whole bunch more race-neutral words we could use.

Another thing. Whenever this forum gets attacked, it is about the usage of the N word. I am not accusing MP or anything, but he has said something fairly demeaning and degrading things about Asians. So in a sense, these dissenters were racists in their own way because for whatever the reason is that they decided Asians don't deserve better treatment, but Africans or African Americans do.

Meatpie admitedly uses 'nigger' far too often for my liking, but he doesn't seem to actually be racist...just kind-of insensitive.

Back