Forum Elite
Established Member
some people just have no dignity what so ever,
they just exist to look pathetic in the rest of our eyes
and to suck major ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let me use our dear forgotton friend shittime for example,
its no secret hangtime, craptime or whatever it is your calling your ugly
ass self these days that i dont like you one bit, as a matter a fact i HATE you
and can only hope that one day u suffer a most intense and painful death!
i have heard from MANY MANY people here of all the shit you have said
about me in the past behind my back, all without good reason to even do so.
you swore to pie and many others that youd NEVER show your four chinned
fat face here again, so why dont u at least respect yourself and stay away
and have some dignity.
i dont need dignity, ive already got good looks, brains, and more money than youll ever see, so i dont mind sucking ass from time to time . but YOU have nothing,
because you are nothing! nothing but a waste of life.
so go cry in your little corner and FUCK OFF!
go to all of your famous florida buffets and go stick a crab leg up your fat
stretched out asshole!!!!!!!!!

Flabtime also spread fasle rumours about CDG on other boards, he said there was no way he was coming back to that "horrible" website CDG ...and now he is back posting away like nothing happened.

Those who have seen his pics said he was the ugliest fattest motherfucker they have ever seen.

Stay away from flabtime dudes, we have plenty of young handsome guys here, don't be fooled by this monster.

hes back people,
watch out, stay clear of this fat lying, rumour spreading, trouble maker......

i see your out here again you fat worthless fuck with NO self esteem,
i hope u choke to death on a piece of ham on easter and with your last gasp you remember me and exactly how much i despise you,

this is me laughing my ass off right now - don't know who/what you're talking about - can only imagine! you guys really rock!!! and dont' stop, either!

Here is the profile of the sick motherfucker. He even made a couple of posts today, Rick will be furious.

still sucking ass yet i see, hey fat fuck?
obviously you are far more self loathing and pathetic than i thought, nobody wants to deal with you you lonely disgusting fat old piece of shit, i know where u live in florida, as a matter a fact i know EXACTLY where u live, even your address....
i can find out ANYTHING about ANYONE, there are so many people in this world that HATE you that you have lied to by pretending to be some cute dude and once they arrive and actually SEE you, WOW!!!!! what a fucking liar you are!!!! why dont u go dig up your dead mother and grandmother and finger fuck their dried up old cunts , its about the ONLY action your going to get!
i swear, you are such a embarassment to yourself, DAMN MAN, get a life bitch

why dont u go dig up your dead mother and grandmother and finger fuck their dried up old cunts , its about the ONLY action your going to get!

:hahahahha:

:5 stars:

Scum of the Earth that's what he will get after all his lies and fake stories about his miserable life.

Back