never seen this one before, thanks!

Intense. All the thoughts going thru all those guys heads. All the feelings cumming out of their heads. and mine. THANKS for sharing this. I like to think his frozen naked body was on view all winter. Keep the men in line. Or whet their appetites.

I've seen that video previously and I still like seeing it again. The most glaring flaw is when they switch the live guy with an analog. He would died with his head down, not up. It's still great to watch. Thanks.

Yeah I know it's him. He's hot, I love him but I like his brother Joseph better.

The name of this movie in the US is called " Sunshine " and it can be rented on Netflix or Purchased on Amazon.com

Sorry. I just noticed the earlier post regarding the title. Again my apologies.
: )

Last edited:
That's really hot. I like how you see the soldier clothed, then stripped and tied. At 1:20, you get that great shot of his cock bouncing around. I can think of a lot of movies that would've been much better with a few cock shots. It's wild how they iced him, although just letting him hang out there, maybe with a hook and weights through the nuts, would've done the trick eventually, too.

Back