mouthful

Forum Newcomer
Looks like a great site and I am looking foward to exploring it and meeting some new buddies, I hope. I am into Satan, blood, guts, gore, snuff, cannibalism, rape, torture, extreme cruelty, and most forms of perverted kinky sex. Up for meeting like-minded guys near me and/or chatting about our interests.

Welcome mouthful, hope you have fun on our website. If you need help with anything - just ask, we have excellent support team.

Looks like a great site and I am looking foward to exploring it and meeting some new buddies, I hope. I am into Satan, blood, guts, gore, snuff, cannibalism, rape, torture, extreme cruelty, and most forms of perverted kinky sex. Up for meeting like-minded guys near me and/or chatting about our interests.

Hey mouthful - great to have you with us - CDG is more than just a site, its more like a community of guys (and some gals) who share common interests. We have THE best - and biggest - archive of dead guys on the net.

From your interesting intro, I think you might find a few folks here who will want to get to know you.

Enjoy your time with us, and if you require any help, please ask, and one of us will try and assist.

Back