R

RAYBIES

I DON'T CARE IF THIS FORUM IS ABOUT FLAME/LAME/HATE.
WHEN A SITE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 'WORLD WIDE,' THAT THE ADMIN/CREATOR/MODERATORS NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO SHOW SOME-KIND OF AN EXAMPLE OF LEADERSHIP/GUIDANCE TO KEEP HIS/HER SITE RUNNING AT AN OPTIMUM LEVEL WITH ALL HIS/HER SUBSCRIBERS IN A RATHER "FAIR" ARENA.
NOW, TO BLATANTLY START THROWING AROUND RACIAL WORDS TO AN OPEN SITE IS WRONG.(in my opinion) SOMEONE MIGHT BE GREATLY OFFENDED BY RACIAL SLURS MADE BY SUCH A TOP PROFILE PERSON SUCH AS AN ADMIN/CREATOR/MODERATOR.....FOR EXAMPLE.
THE PROBLEM ISN'T JUST THAT A SITE CAN BE DESTROYED BY THE LACK OF NUMBERS. THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT CAN DESTROY A SITE......
MORE PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE COULD TAKE NOTICE OF THE PARTICULAR HATE TOWARDS A CERTAIN GROUP OR RACE, THOSE PEOPLE CAN JOIN THE SITE AND START TO BRING IN SO MANY PROBLEMS, TROUBLES AND HARASSMENT AT SUCH A GREAT VOLUME THAT THE SITE'S CREATORS WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH THE CLEAN-UP/ BANS. THEY WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE DUE TO THE TYPE OF ACTION TAKING PLACE WITHIN THE SITE, IN TURN IT WILL FORCE THE REGULARS OUT AND/OR FORCE THE ADMIN TO CREATE A NEW HOME WITH A MORE WATCHFUL EYE AND LESS FREEDOMS TO JOIN. BOTTOM LINE SOMEONE CAN FORCE A SITE TO CHANGE THEIR FORMULA AND THUS FOR CHANGE THE SITES ATTRACTIVENESS. (yes, i'm editing the result to a basic because more complications can take place at the site)
NOW NONE OF US WOULD WANT THAT SITUATION TO BECOME REALITY...NOW WOULD WE?!
SO MAYBE THIS WHOLE SITE SHOULD KEEP TO THE FETISH OF 'CUTE DEAD GUYS' LIKE IT WAS INTENDED AND NOT BECOME A SITE KNOWN FOR RACISM AND HATE TACTICS AGAINST OTHERS WHO ARE NOT WHITE.

I'M JUST THROWING ALL THIS OUT AS A COMMON SENSE SUGGESTION.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, BAN ME OR NOT FOR SAYING THIS...BECAUSE REALLY, IN THE BIGGER PICTURE OF MY JOURNEY THIS SITE IS NOT MY MAIN NECESSITY OF LOVE, FAMILY, SOCIETY, JOY, FETISH AND LIFE IN GENERAL.
EVEN IF AND WHEN THIS SITE IS LONG GONE I WILL STILL BE ME AND HAVE THE BOUNTY OF ALL THINGS I HAD MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE LAST SENTENCE.

HAPPY-HAPPY-JOY-JOY...HUGS TO ALL!! (geisha giggle)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU START SOMETHING YOU CAN'T STOP.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I'M HERE OR NOT AT THIS POINT.

(actually to support this site at this point would be to support the racism....huh?)

THIS SITE IS STILL OPEN/ VULNERABLE TO AN INVESTIGATION FROM ONLINE 'STOP HATE GROUPS' AND EVEN IN SOME PLACES THE POLICE CAN COME TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN!!!???
I KNOW THAT A LOT OF YOUR SUBSCRIBERS WOULD JUST LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TO HAVE THAT KIND OF ATTENTION BROUGHT TO THIS PLACE WHILE THEY ARE DEDICATED SUBSCRIBERS TO THIS TYPE OF SITE.......LOL!!

THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE BANNING PEOPLE DUE TO YOUR "INSECURE (god) COMPLEX" BECAUSE AT LEAST THE BANNED PEOPLE WON'T BE ATTACHED TO THIS SITE IF A FULL ON INVESTIGATION DOES TAKES PLACE DUE TO THE ANGST EXPRESSION OF RACISM.
ALSO IF ENOUGH PEOPLE OF COLOR SEE YOUR RACIST STATEMENTS AT THIS SITE THEN THEY CAN START THEIR OWN ONLINE REPORT AGAINST THIS SITE.
LETS HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN. OMG!! THE HORROR!!!

MAYBE INSTEAD OF BANNING PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BAN THE IGNORANT STATEMENTS TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE......."OOOOH THERE IS AN IDEA!"

TRY NOT TO LET YOUR SUBSCRIBERS DOWN OR MAKE ANY OF YOUR ENEMIES LAUGH AT YOU BY LOSING YOUR RIGHTS TO KEEP THIS SITE THE WAY IT IS OR YOUR FREEDOMS ONLINE.

SO TRY NOT TO START THAT (hot mess) BALL ROLLING, OKEY ADDY.

"WOW, SOME PEOPLE REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WALK IN AN ADMINISTRATORS SHOES ....RESPONSIBLY."

I COULD JUST DIE....AND I WOULD BE SUCH A CUTE DEAD GUY IF I DID!!

I highly doubt your cuteness. Post your pics or leave CDG and go troll somewhere else.

Why don't you sign up for the viraldeath forum, they have lots of black people there I think you will like it a lot more than this stupid CDG site.

Here is their link:

http://forum.viraldeath.com

There is no discimination on CDG, some of our best posters are from China, we have users from Japan, very intelligent and fun guys. Lots of African-Americans too, I don't see what this guy's problem is.

yes agree I got close to thoose guys too. lot of them my buddies in real life. meatpie you got the right seight of the things. mmmmmm I wish i could learn about you much closer

Lets not get in to the racism shit, don't you think we have enough to bother about without starting on the colour of skin crap? only my opinion, i'll hate some one because of who they are and not because of what they are.
Lets be honest there have been some real stunning black , white, yellow and every shade in between dead guys in the photos and videos .
variety is the spice of life...i'll shag any creed or colour as long as it's male has a nice ass , good legs and big cock....l.o.l.

I personally don't like when MP uses the "N" word or other derogatory words. I don't condone his act.

With saying that, I just don't get it when people just join a forum or a group or whatever, and find something they don't like and just throw it in my face. I know that, and have mentioned that to him albeit not that straightforward. If this is something you don't want to get associated, then fine, but leave here quietly please.

I also responded to somebody's post, but do you really expect (all of) your fellow necros fair minded and PC? I personally don't.

One thing I am trying to say is that it is really up to you to make this place hospitable to yourself. If you can't do that, then leave w/o whinnying this much. It's that simple.

Joining CDG means accepting the rules of the community, one of which is:

"13) Hate posts are forbidden. This includes (but not limited to) disparaging remarks/slurs or slang terms regarding a member's race, colour, religious observance and sexual orientation."

So if everyone sticks to CDG's own rules then everything's cool.

THAT'S RIGHT!!
PLAIN SIMPLE AND THE COMMUNITY RULES WERE MADE UP BY THE WHO??
SO I'M REALLY GLAD TO HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY IGNORANT REPLIES AT THIS FORUM. IT SHOWS THAT SOME USERS ARE RIGHT AT HOME HERE AND TRULY BRAIN DEAD.
SO THIS REPLY BY ropetrick IS THE BOTTOM LINE TO ALL THE FUCKTARDS THAT WHINED BACK TO ME INCLUDING THE ADMIN. BTW IF I WAS EVER TO LEAVE THE SITE BASED ON THIS KIND OF IGNORANCE IT WOULD NEVER BE QUIETLY, ALSO THIS SITE WOULD FOLLOW ME ON THE WAY OUT...............LOL, BET!!!
NOW THAT ALL THIS HAS BEEN (band-aid) SQUASHED LETS MOVE ON.

(to Meatpie) LAST SIDE NOTE, WTF ARE YOU A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?? YOU DON'T SEE MY PROBLEM? YOU CALL PEOPLE "NIGGER" NOT 'NIGGA" NOT NEGRO BUT " NIGGER" ALL OVER THE SITE!! SOME QUOTES FROM YOU SO SO FAR --NIG ON A TREADMILL- I DON'T LIKE NIGGER FEET-
THAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM...HELLO!!!
I HAVE THE LINK TO EVERY PLACE YOU USED THAT WORD SAVED ....ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK WHILE SELF SUCKING YOUR CUNT AT YOUR 'PUTER?? I MEAN DAMN, WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?

( to Meatpie) DAMN AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KISS YOUR ASS HERE!!?? CUZ THESE OTHER BITCHES HAVE THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP YOUR MAN-CUNT THAT IT MUST BE EVEN HARD FOR YOU TO BREATHE!!! I WOULD JUST BAN PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ASS-SUCKING...YUCK!! NO WONDER YOU HAVE A GODZILLA (twat) COMPLEX HERE. STOOOOPID!!

U are welcome here bro, I alredy explained our stance, there is no discrimination on this cool forum

Whine about your miserable life in the flame section but if you shit the rest of the forum with your racist shit I'll ban you for trolling

And yeah, I am black too, don't be fooled by my avatar

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, I CAME HERE NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A FETISH FOR DEAD GUYS. I CAME HERE BECAUSE A FRIEND INVITED ME AND I ORIGINALLY DID NOT WANT TO BE HERE. BUT YOU WOULDN'T DELETE MY PROFILE....SO THE THREATS OF BEING BANNED ARE OF NO BIG DEAL. LOL!! DO ME A FAVOR YOU RACIST BITCH!!!!

SECOND OF ALL, YOU SAY ALL THROUGH THE SITE THAT YOU ARE FROM BULGARIA AND YOUR PICTURE OF YOU LAYING ON THE GROUND AT THE VILLA SHOWS A WHITE MAN....YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME OVER FUCKED NUT CASE THAT GOT A SITE, NOW WITH MY BEING BANNED I WILL MAKE IT MY TASK TO GET THIS SITE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET DUE TO YOUR RACISM AND HATE!!!! WHICH GOES AGAINST YOUR OWN RULES. WHY DON'T YOU BAN YOURSELF FROM THIS SITE AND LET THE FREEDOM OF COLOR BE EXPRESSED THROUGH THIS SITE YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCKTARD!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!YOU WILL BAN ME FOR 'TROLLING" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT IS JOKE MUCH LIKE YOUR ARE "MEATPIE!! YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

OH AND I AIN'T WHINNING ABOUT MY MISERABLE LIFE , I'M BITCHING ABOUT YOURS!!! GET THAT STRAIGHT YOU RACIST CUNT!!!!!

NOW BAN ME SO I CAN START TO GET THIS RACIST SITE CLOSED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL BE LAUGHED OFF THE NET BY ALL THOSE THAT YOU HAVE MADE ENEMIES OUT OF, BECAUSE I AM ONE MOTHER-FUCKER THAT KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HATE SPREADING BITCHES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back