stuffedick

Forum Regular
Hi All,

Firstly, a big "Thank You" to the forum's administrators for allowing me to join. I've been looking for such a community for a long time but wasn't aware that one even existed but now I feel that I'm not alone in having such interests.

I particularly love seeing the naked, dead bodies of young guys especially in the morgue - before, during or after autopsy. It seems like such a shame for the cock and balls to lie there, no longer needed by their owner and I fantasize about cutting the meat off to save it from going to waste in the ground or in flame.

Sadly, I have had little access to material that is likely to be new here although I have a number of pics (probably Photoshopped) that may be. They are of severed dicks prepared as food although cannibalism isn't "my thing". I will check in that section before posting.

Ed

Welcome Ed, thanks for introducing yourself. How old are you? Have you always had interest in dead things?

Thanks for the welcome, Meatpie. I'll be 30 later this year.

I only have an interest in dead guys and this has mainly developed over the past few years - can't say exactly how many. I guess that it really began with enjoying seeing pics of severed cocks plus the odd vid. of it being done (although many were fake). I fantasize about being able to relieve young guys of their meat although few young lads would willingly choose to lose their "tackle". Obviously, dead lads have no further need for theirs so I guess that's how it all developed. Seeing the naked, lifeless bodies of cute guys really gets my mind racing to the possibilities.......

Some might call me a pervert but I'd rather think that I have a "niche interest" !

I guess you've read the story about those two German guys, one requested his cock to be cut off, the other guy fried it in a pan and they ate it...so don't despair it might not be that hard to find a guy that will suit your needs.

Best of luck. :great:

You are the first dude that I know who has expressed that particular kind of desire, of course no one here will judge you I just find it fascinating how many different fetishes there are, majortiy don't even make it to mainstream books as fetishes.

We had one member who was obsessed with dying from anal impalement, how do you call that?

It's not even on the wikipedia list of fetishes.

If I add it people will delete it, it's so wild almost hard to believe that someone would want and fantasize about it.

If Sigmund Freud was alive today and had access to a computer and read all that sick stuff people pour on the internet he would definately have food for thought and write long books about it.

I am sure he will come up with explanation for your fetish too.

So you want to cut other dude's cock but will never hurt your pecker, is that right mate??

Very interesting.

Yes, I read the story but this went further into the apparently consensual killing of the donor - not my thing. I also saw the thread about the anal impalement - again, not my cup of tea.

As for penectomy / full male nullification, there are plenty of guys "out there" who *say* they want their dick and/or balls cut off - many appear to be older guys but very few are young lads in their early adulthood. There also appears to be quite a number of guys (and gals) who would like to do the cutting. Some of them do follow it through. However, it's a dangerous procedure if the person actually doing the cutting doesn't know what they're doing.

I have no medical qualifications and would never dream of trying to do it on a live guy but wouldn't mind having the souvenir that results - not for consumption I hasten to add. At least, with a dead guy, he won't bleed to death or die from an infection.

We all have our fantasies and I wonder what many of the forum's members would do if they found themselves alone with the fresh body of a cute young man and knew that there wouldn't be any legal repercussions....

Perhaps the members would like to tell us ?

We have huge threads on the topic, this question pops up time and again.

We even had a poll at one point. Most people said they would fuck the dead guy straight away.

Use the search tools to find the relevant threads and enter the discussions if you find it interesting.

Some might call me a pervert but I'd rather think that I have a "niche interest" !

Welcome to CDG stuffedick - I think you will feel quite at home here!!! - "niche interest" is a very good description which made me laugh!! :Welcome buddy:

Somewhere there is a video of soldiers cutting off a dead guys dick - have a rummage in our archives - lots of interesting stuff to find!

Thanks for your welcome, Jon and for the info. about the soldiers - I'll take a look. I'm already getting comfortable here and I hope that I will be able to contribute in some helpful way.

Meatpie, thanks for your pointer to the existing threads and I will search for them.

Back