Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Nice undies. :great:

He was handsome, download the full set from the Secret Room.

:drool:Yow yow yow yow yow yow!!!!!!!!!:stroke:now how am i supposed to go to work like this? Meatpie you are the best!

Awesome! Cute head, made me cum pretty hard. I like how this pic is large and high resolution, more detail of the head.

OMG - you should see the full collection in the CDG Secret Room - AMAZING Jack Off Material!!!

Great post Meatpie :horny:

Thanks gang, as Jon said full set with no watermarks available in the Secret Room, I think everyone should have it in their collections, it's just priceless and dude was a stunner. Also I posted a couple of other dudes from the same morgue.

Great!!!! Perfect for fuck ass and kiss his mouth while

Really terrific body there -- and we see a bit of bush too! Why oh why didn't they pull down his shorts?

It looks like the guy was beheaded right on that grate. If you look closely, his fingers are wrapped tightly around the metal grid, so they didn't move his body there. Plus, the drip pan underneath collected his blood. Are those undies? Looks more like a swimsuit.

So they put him alive on the grid, and then neatly cut off his head. Then they leave his body there and paint all over it. A close up shows a bit of chest hair around his nipples, and hairy legs.

Really terrific body there -- and we see a bit of bush too! Why oh why didn't they pull down his shorts?

My thoughts exactly, Rand.

Great pic!! Would be great to tug his shorts down and go to town while I'm fucking his bloody neck!! Now that's a great way to spend a night....

Back