Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
facebook.jpg

There is an excellent article on CNN today on how facebook is just a hype, and will soon fade like myspace.

You can read the article here

Here is quote I liked:

The object of the game for any one of these ultimately temporary social networks, is to create the illusion that it is different, permanent, invincible and too big to fail. And to be sure, Facebook has gone about as far as any of them has at creating that illusion....

I never signed up for facebook anyway. It's all just a hype and will pass.

I haven´t got FACEBOOK. I have TUENTI, a social network for spanish people. Is a shit. I only use this social network for talk with distant friends and family.
MY SPACE serves me to raise awareness some music bands, and maybe, someday, my own music band.

All will go out of style. I hate fashions!!

:smirk: Nooo...CDG Isn´t a stupid young fashion. It´s a addiction (for me). :hahahahha: also, do not invite all my friends here and sending photos :hard lol:( I imagine their faces when they receive) :hard lol:

This will be their beauty faces when they see ->>>>>>>>>> :retard:

You spent too much time on CDG metal...we all do I suppose.

Sad reality is CDG will go one day too - ALL WEBSITES DIE JUST LIKE PEOPLE DO

Anyway, this topic is not about CDG but about facebook, so let's no derail it.

I think it's stupid to spent hours on facebook chatting with friends when you can be more happy if you take a walk or go our to a bar with your mates...that's why I never signed up although a lot of people invited me.

I also hate how facebook is spreading on the internet like plague - "share this on f"

"share that"....

Even on torrents sites now!

SHARE MY ASS!!!:titfuck:

:rude_hotkarl::fuck you:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :retard: yEEAHHhh!!........hopefully this site will exist for a lot of years

...and the stupids chain messages!!! I HATE IT!!!!!....I died 4176369568 times, and I have 5472782658256868356 years of bad luck for not send chain messages....stupid people!!!

hopefully this site will exist for a lot of years

I doubt it. Everything changes so quickly.

People are fragile and die easily.

A couple of years is nothing compared with the future of the universe.

We are nothing on this Earh, humans are nothing compared with the vastness of space.

When I was a kid my parents regularly took us to the mountains here - Rila mountain, 2,925 metres high, highest on the Balkans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musala

At night we lay back and watched at the sky - because there was no light polution you could see all the individual stars, there were so many I was shocked and I felt frightened and went to my bed.

:pass out:

I couldn't understand how can the universe be so big.

Now I know it's even bigger....there are more stars beyond what we can see with the naked eye, it's just insane to think about the true scale of things in the universe.

We humans are nothing in the grand scheme of things, sad and lame as it sounds.

There are places where humans never will reach...we not know neither the percentage of the universe we know...sure there are some planets with life...

Beauty but deadly in winter, I don't recommend :aha:

And just for the record - Musala is not a mountain - it's the name of the highest peak, the mountain range is called Rila.

I also went to Mount Olympus, also a beauty

olympus.jpg

Rila is so high that on clear days it's visible from our villa, more than 100 km away.

Magnificent place! How is it in winter? I would love to visit.

Spain = beauty country with beauty guys

:blow job:

I want to go to atlantic beach and fuck all day

I never see Atlantic, only stupid black sea nad mediterranean

I am one of the people who are sad about the status of Myspace. That was a really great source to find pics of dead hot squids when they were alive. Even if you couldn't see their pics, you could often find dead dudes' pics on their friends or family pages. Most of memorial pages on Facebooks let you to check pics, some don't. That is when you could request to join just to see pics. I have done it only once, though.

this might be slightly out of topic, but: to any supporter of the open source and free software, you can put this on your blog, site, etc. http://www.fsf.org/facebook. If I had an existing (or to develop) social network, I would use Dispora on my server. I am not in the US, but if I was, I would refrain using any public social network for other purpose than general information.

Back