What is causing mass bird and fish deaths first days of 2011?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-1344345-0CA50B6B000005DC-875_634x332.jpg

More and more animals are being found dead as the mysterious spate of mass bird and fish deaths has turned into a global phenomenon.

Death birds and fish are found all over the globe.

Read more here & Discuss.

Reports are coming in of dead fish in Florida today, whatever the cause it seems to be spreading.

Birds falling from the sky in Bulgaria

Reports are coming in from drivers that birds are falling from the sky in Bulgaria, hitting cars and making driving hazardous.

No one has yet provided any explanation.

I myself haven't seen a dead bird fall from the sky in my neighbourhood....yet.

Jesus, so no one has any idea what is killing milllions of birds across the globe? :dunno:

Birds fall from the sky over Sofia, Bulgaria

Dead birds have fallen from the sky over Sofia, some larges ones hit power lines and electricity to several large neighbourhoods was cut, leaving thousands in the dark for hours.

Authorities in Bulgaria have no idea what is causing birds to just fall from the sky.

I still haven't seen any in my neighbnourhood. :damn wtf:

We had a case last year in a village near us. A lady woke one morning to find over a hundred starlings daed on her drive. We have great flocks of birds at this of years.Starlings,Redwing and gulls. They thought that perhaps they flew to close to a factory that was emitting a gas cloud.

mother nature is VERY UNHAPPY; probably has to do with pole shift, mass coronal ejections, etc. "2012" etc. seems far-fetched, but as most in this community know, there really are greater forces out there than any individual one of us. and it's not going away--i think that mass earth changes are only getting off to the races, so fasten your seatbelts! i remember on a transatlantic flight looking out & thinking "what is that shit?" (i'm in LA, so used to dirty air) it was a brown band really high; we were adjacent to/a little above it. it was the indonesian volcano that affected the earth's climate for a very long time. which is a very long way to say that there have always been great earth changes; we're just one of the first (assuming ancients did'nt have communications technology) to see it in real time . . .

Back