Lycanthrope

Forum Regular
Has anyone done it recently? I am contemplating going for it myself...

Let me know your opinion, does it hurt? Does it prevent masturbation?

Whatever you do, don't have it done where these guys in the video went. heheh
Cute English Guys almost have the tip of their penises cut off in Africa

Seriously, speaking as a health professional, medical reasons for having a circumcision are only if you have a tight foreskin opening and can't retract or pull it back over your penis head (glans) as the stuff (smegma) that collects underneath can lead to balanitis or inflammation of the glans or at worst, penile cancer if you can't clean properly. In Africa people who are circumsized are less likely to contract HIV but condoms are better for prevention. Other people have it done because they prefer the way it looks, but you do lose sensitivity after.

As you will have a local anaesthetic it probably won't hurt during the procedure but it will after. And the stitches can hurt even more if you have an erection while the wound heals. I don't believe it prevents masturbation but it will be painful to masturbate straight after the procedure.

Last edited:
I have very loose foreskin and I look cut but am not, I just do it for aesthetic reason

I'm just curious about circumcision and would like to go for it to see what its like lol

Last edited:
My first boyfried was Tiwanese and got a circumcision to "look more American." Unfortunatly, afterwords getting an erection was somewhat painful for him. I don't know why, maybe they took too much off. Good thing he had a great ass. But, if you've not medical problems I wouldn't do it. Also, I heard that the foreskin keeps the glans protected so uncircumcised guys are more sensitive. Don't know if that is true or not.

Always had a big circumcision fetish. Got mine cut 5 years ago despite having a perfectly normal foreskin. Very happy i did it. Love my new cock. Yes its a bit harder to wank at first until you get used to it but definately happy i finally got it cut.

Meh, IMO, foreskins are more fun. I know some people find them gross, but that's probably a cultural thing, because well, it's a part of male normal anatomy (not only in humans).
Cutting off own? Only if you enjoy BM (body mutilations, err... modifications), and judging from the result pics - it scars and looks rather ugly (doesn't help that majority of the BM'ers are overweight). Of course having a beautiful and unspoiled genitals offers no advantage in day to day life, but once the pants come off... :drool:

Why would you want to cut off what you were born with? Who cares what some breeds of people think, yes I did say and mean breeds of people LOL

It's not even done that much anymore.

I am pro circumcision. Besides cultural background, I know it does lower the risk of infections in penis.

Had mine removed when I was a kid (phimosis, remember vaguely it hurt like hell when I had an erection).
Never had problems wanking. Love to play with my partner's foreskin though.

Removing a foreskin to prevent infection is silly. Learning a little hygiene is much better. We don't cut off our hands either, but rather wash them.
Religious motivation escapes me completely (did the Creator botch up his job and now we have to repair that?).

Likewise, had mine removed as a young kid, never had a problem getting hard/wanking (far from it!) I'm not Jewish so it definitely wasn't a cultural thing. I expect it was the latest medical flavour of the month at that time. Must admit I tend to view cut as the norm and it's taken me some time/effort to get used to dudes with foreskins. Even now, I find some dicks unsightly if they have a large amount of skin hanging over the knob when quiescent (even worse if they're hard!) Still, different strokes as they say!

I was circumcised as an adult in high and tight style, thus the scar is always visible. Belive me, it was an excellent idea, no problems with mastubation.

As an uncut person, all I said is this, there is no need for circumcision unless it is a last resort . It does keep the head sensitive and protected. Are u guys here so inept that u can't clean yourselves?? Five second a day in the shower is all u need. For u cut guts out there, ever wonder why your clothes don't irritate your penis? Shocking that so many guys are still.do ignorant and ill informed.

If it hurts like hell, why do it? My God, so many guys have been brainwashed into thinking the foreskin is a disposable part of your body
Think of it....if the foreskin serve no function, it would be on its way out like our wisdom teeth and appendix.
Think about all the reason of circumcision:

Hygiene. You do take showers and baths. So you get yourself cut, only to take a shower ANYWAY?
It prevents HIV. Bullshit. I dare any circumcised guy right now to have unprotected sex with an infected partner. So you get circumcised only to wear condoms ANYWAY?
It prevents cancer and other infection. Chances are, your lungs and other part of your body will kill you with cancer than your foreskin. Removing your foreskin to prevent diseases is like removing any part of your body. Chop your fingers off. You can be sure you will never get it infected, or have a hang nail.

Aesthetics. Only pervs walked around with no pants on so who cares. Also when a penis is erect, the foreskin pulls back and it is practically looks the same as a circumcised penis.

Finally, why would you expose what is a sensitive part of your body to constant outside stimuli? Circumcision do not prevent masturbation, but one thing about having a foreskin, you don't need to rely solely on your hands.

And for all the guys who claimed they have it done late in life, either they had a problem with begin with, or they are lying because from past experience, I learn they are unable to answer any questions about what the foreskin actually do.

To the person who started this thread, I don't know why you would even consider this operation.

I got circumcised "high and tight" right here in India. I'm 5.4 inches when flaccid and 6.5 inches when erect. I'm planning to get my dick a bit longer through surgery. I personally feel that circumcised men are cleaner, no offence to any uncut men. I think most of the men in this world are uncircumcised.

Back