Boon

Forum Newcomer
One day, I am browsing a novelty store and find a low grade chastity belt. I pick it and a few other things up just for fun and drive home. After sitting at my computer for a while on CDG, I decide to try it on, and get amazingly hot at the idea. I try it on and it hurts in a very hot way. I can't jack off or get hard but I am amazingly turned on. I Put a vibrating banana (that I had also picked up earlier in my ass til I can barely take it. The pressure and anticipation without being able to jack off is almost too much. In my lustful thoughts I find a rape/asphixia fantasy. I pump the banana in as fast as I can, and am gasping at how much I want to jack off. I quickly pull a swimcap I had handy onto my head and some latex underwear up my hips. I shove the banana as violently as I can, as far as it can get up my nearly virgin anus, and pull the tight latex briefs up. The banana is trapped up my ass and my penis is struggling against my chastity belt, begging me to take it off, but it is too late now. I pull the Swimcap over my face and breath as deep as I can. The latex clings to my face. I cuff some fuzzy handcuffs to my wrists behind the chair, and just enjoy the sensations in my ass and restrained penis. I buck hard on my computer chair as I realize what I have done. I have no key for the cuffs behind my back. I can't even stand up. I try to breathe the cap off of my face, but it goes out and comes back in and down my throat. It is not coming off I realize. I am realizing that I have really killed myself this time. I have gone too far, and while I am horrified at the thought of dying, I am surprised at how horny the thought makes me. I Buck madly, struggling for life as well as an orgasm which seems like it can never be through my chastity belt. The banana in me in pressed firmly against my prostate and is vibrating at its maximum setting. I suck in again, and am lost in the smell of latex and ecxtacy. A thought comes to me suddenly. I imagine the person who will find me here like this. I am new to the area and not well known. My landlords are on vacation for three months. I think of a handyman or just any average person finding me. I picture them in my head. They look just like you. I see them ravaging my body, abusing it, taking advantage of it in any way they wish. Dressing it up and enacting executions with it. If I could come, I really would at the thought in my head of you taking me. I feel the world getting hazy, and all I can smell is the latex now. It is cramming down my throat with each inward breath. I realize what I want to happen after I am gone and try to struggle into position. I fall forward on the floor and the chair goes spinning away. I land face first with myass in the air. My legs are scrunched under me and I try to position my ass in an inviting way. My hands are behind me in their fuzzy pink handcuffs. As I feel things start to fade to black, I use them to spread my asscheeks apart in my latex underwear. (Whoever finds me, I want them to get the message immediately.) I realize my next movement will be my last, so I suck in breath as deep as I can. The latex clings to my face as this last action completes my new look as your latex clad death doll. As my eyes roll up in their latex hood, I picture how hard you are going to ravage me, and I die with a smile behind my latex death mask...

The next part should be written by you ;) Enjoy

In case you need a visual for this story, I am a very slim but athletic, handsome 20 something. I have long brown hair and brown eyes (and am down with any fantasy that you want to use my body for). Be creative, or be rough and visceral. ;)

Back