I sucked my toes today in the Bathroom

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have beautiful feet - hairy with big smelly toes.

I went to the bahtroom today, undressed myself stark naked as for an autopsy procedure and sit on the floor.

I removed my smelly socks and prepared to eat my toes.

I sucked my big toe first, then tried to put my whole foot in my mouth.

Feet of young guys taste great, I love the soft touch of a strong muscled dude's soles.

I love tall lean guys, muscled with big hairy feet and soft soles like a baby's.

Modern humans are special because we wear shoes and socks and men's soles remain soft for years.

And guys in black socks drive me crazy, I always ask before sex, "please, let me remove your socks".

:D

So, who wants to suck my toes?

I'm sure your toes were very tasty. I have a clip from a movie where a guy gets his toes sucked(by a girl sorry), then he gets killed. I'll post it on youtube.

I think I remember everyone posting their feet for Opasan last year, yes?

ive taken my sneakers off in mall parking lots and have sucked and fucked my own soles in broad daylight, the idea of being seen or caught by the police excites me!!!!!!!!!!!

I have beautiful feet - hairy with big smelly toes.

I went to the bahtroom today, undressed myself stark naked as for an autopsy procedure and sit on the floor.

I removed my smelly socks and prepared to eat my toes.

I sucked my big toe first, then tried to put my whole foot in my mouth.

Feet of young guys taste great, I love the soft touch of a strong muscled dude's soles.

I love tall lean guys, muscled with big hairy feet and soft soles like a baby's.

Modern humans are special because we wear shoes and socks and men's soles remain soft for years.

And guys in black socks drive me crazy, I always ask before sex, "please, let me remove your socks".

:D

So, who wants to suck my toes?

Can I see?

is very good to love male feet only what people say we're crazy with anomaly
love cute and fluffy feet is very pleasurable
these days a young motorcycle stopped next to me he has feet so beautiful that I did gosar in coeca
I am so crazy about feet that I'm afraid to die and leave these beautiful feet here and not enjoy them anymore.

Back