feetmancamx

Forum Newcomer
Hi I am looking for films in which women's feet are cut off or eaten. I myself lick, suck and torturing my feet in front of the camera. If you want to see what will get in touch

heeey female feets are pretty too but right wrong forum for that

¬¬ you guys are really ofenssive to us girls

Don't take it personal kit.

Young guy feets are beautiful and make me so hard I can cum without touching myself. I have a sister and her feet are not nice.

When that dude I told you about vistied me at home and stayed in my room his socks smelled. I could smell them but I didn't dare look at his feet because I would get so hard I would probably burst my pants.

His feet were big, I would have just gone insane had I looked. Good thing we went out. I know my weakness and try to control it and I think I managed well.

I am so obsessed with young guy feets and socks I can't tolerate a man next to me if I look at his feet I get an instant boner.

you and i sound like we react EXACTLY the same way to other dudes feet meatpie!

Have you ever heard of Issei Sagawa? He cannibalized a really pretty dutch girl and tried to eat her feet after cutting them off (along with the rest of her but he only ate part of her). He wrote a book about it and said her feet still smelled like feet. There's a documentary about him but I don't know if there's a reenactment of his crime in it.
Here's his wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
Here are some pics of Renée Hartevelt his victim

Bon Appetit!:drool:

:green puke:

Ahhh, Jesus Christ

Thanks for that verlup, interesting case.

:green puke:

Ahhh, Jesus Christ

Thanks for that verlup, interesting case.
You're welcome. I have more girl corpses I need to post in the proper section. Sorry it's gross to most of you but I don't mind so much.

Back