robbie

Forum Regular
Hiya all,

I'm new on here this week and am interested in men being executed in the nude (crucifixions etc) and seeing men who have been executed. Love some of those fireing squad images from Africa e.g. Uganda under the old dictator where he often had his victims tied to a post nude and shot in front of a crowd! :drool:

Anyway, that's some of what I like to see. I am also a manip artist who has been around a few years now and come under the name "Roberto Carlo" some of you have already posted some of my older stuff on here which is good to see.

Saying Hi also to anyone in the UK and those who live in middle England where I hang out.

Bye for now

Robbie

(AKA: Roberto Carlo)

Robbie - greetings and welcome to CDG. CDG has a HUGE archive - I am sure you will find something to fit your interests here - rummage around or use the search option. Somewhere at CDG is a video of some guys being shot naked - I think SRI lanka - u might already have that.

Would love to see some of your work - and I may recognize it!!!! So please post some for us members to see.

Most members here are a friendly bunch (!!!) - please ask if you need help, and we might be able to assist.

Enjoy CDG m8.

PS - wasn't middle England where the Hobbit lived?

Hi john_b and thanks for the friendly welcome. I have posted some new works in the appropriate section for Photoshop manips which is what I do and I'll certainly keep a close eye open for the kinds of things that turn me on!!

Now Middle England is really the English Midlands (middle England) but the Hobbit lived in Middle Earth I think but you could be mistaken for thinking the Midlands is Middle Earth and many friends do refer to the area as Middle Earth. LoL.

Looking forward to using the site.

Bye,

Robbie

Nice first few posts robbie, keep it up m8 :Merry Xmas:

Back