I don't' think its fake. I've heard of people with amputation fetishs. Ever seen those pics of guys that have surgery done at home to remove their entire penis and testicles? For some reason they are obsessed with being eunuchs. I don't understand it just like I don't understand the necro fetish. I'm here only because when I first saw the link to this site I made the assumption that the site was about gay horror movie enthusiasts that would post their favorite horror movie clips or pics where the focus is on the male victims rather than the usual female victims in slasher films. Gruesome stuff here but for some reason I feel compelled to comeback.

Yeah SICK! but in a fun, yummy sort of way. Pop it in your mouth and chew real slow.

Not sure if it is fake, or not - but- you can do some nasty things to your cock - by tying it off - tightly - like he did. Seems to be too little blood for it to be real. The end of the shaft seems to be too light in color, for the tying off that is done there. Would think it would be more purple - and more blood.

Cutting your member like this is disturbing, not doing it yourself - but having it DONE is disturbing, doing it yourself, to yourself is, well, over the top....

Now, where did I put my knife?

I don't' think its fake. I've heard of people with amputation fetishs. Ever seen those pics of guys that have surgery done at home to remove their entire penis and testicles? For some reason they are obsessed with being eunuchs. I don't understand it just like I don't understand the necro fetish. I'm here only because when I first saw the link to this site I made the assumption that the site was about gay horror movie enthusiasts that would post their favorite horror movie clips or pics where the focus is on the male victims rather than the usual female victims in slasher films. Gruesome stuff here but for some reason I feel compelled to comeback.

You keep coming back because deep inside, you have some necro.

:this isnt happening Argh, not hot. Poor (fake) Penis.

Back