Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Two Russian guys practise the choking game.

If you feel it is stupid, why are you wasting so much of your time looking at it?

hmm i had always thought that the choking game refered to usually autoerotic asphyxiation. at least that is how i always heard it referd to among teens and parents of teens who had a child or loved one die from beating his meat with a belt or something around his neck and it went wrong.

hmm i had always thought that the choking game refered to usually autoerotic asphyxiation. at least that is how i always heard it referd to among teens and parents of teens who had a child or loved one die from beating his meat with a belt or something around his neck and it went wrong.

There are a number of variations of the choking game and many videos on you tube. Most of the time, it is done with two people. The main factor is that the brain is denied oxygen for a sufficient amount of time to cause a loss of consciousness. But, things can go wrong and kids tend to panic which is why quite a few have died playing the game. It usually doesn't involve self gratification.

Yeah, this is usually not autoerotic asphyx, but generally variations of sleeper holds or carotid compression. In a lot of the videos the carotids are compressed and that is why the person goes out very quickly and then convulses or has mini seizures as they come to. It is not as dangerous as asphyxia play as the person that goes out does not generally continue to have the pressure on their carotids continue. It is only dangerouse when using a noose or other garrote and in self play when you go out and there is nobody to release the noose or garrote, or as someone stated, to panic and don't rescue their partner in play.

Asphxia play is more dangerous as when you pass out from not being able to breath, sometimes you don't automatically start breathing again when the bag, hand or what ever is being used to prevent you from breathing in the first place. Although in carotid play the person may stop breathing when they go out, that is less likely to happen.

Back