Yeah, that one is better. Each to their own.

But if the guys hot, I don't mind lol. This guy managed to do it without causing trauma.

How does he keep his crap in?

There's many valves in the rectum .. then .. I agree with stustustugoo and joebub54 ... wide open dead loose ANUS !!!! ahah XD I know a guy that can store a Disney ball of 15 cm diameter in there !!!! ahaha I like to stick my whole hand in someones anus ... tough i I haven't try it on me ...

Just because you can shove a disney ball in your rectum, it still does not qualify as "storage". I rent a storage facility, and when I go to retrieve something from it, like a card table or office chair, I do not expect it to smell like shit.

Just because you can shove a disney ball in your rectum, it still does not qualify as "storage". I rent a storage facility, and when I go to retrieve something from it, like a card table or office chair, I do not expect it to smell like shit.

ahahah LOL ... yes U're right .. but I liked how that sounds ...

OMFG! Pic #5 kinda looks like the mouth of a member of the San Francisco Gay Men's choir. That's quite a chasm.

Personally, I kinda like a tighter hole, if I'm riding the saddle. But hey, everyone has their preferences!

Back