Autopsy

great vid, I so wish it was longer! I want to see his face!

Thank you orochi friend for saving and sharing this with us.

HELLO! Here is my story with the maniac ...
When I served in the army with me happened is a "history".
The last six months I dosluzhival in the Arctic (Murmansk Region). Not in the big garrison.
Here's where I was confronted with chelom that I wanted prirezat. the name of Paul, he was a captain-nach.sanchasti nas.V in the first month, I grabbed pnevmaniyu and turned to the rank of how we poznakomilis.Ya prlezhal 20 days and during this time, we sort of make friends and not only ... I liked him, he talked embarking left me with sanchasti.Kak he told me that writing a thesis and asked me, I could not help him, I asked a thing, and he said that would give me some drugs (assuring that they are harmless!), he himself them when I drank /-as he would me obsledovat.A in gratitude, he will make me a quick Dembélé and suzhbu honey. "I thought + and agreed to doctor I thought he had everything under control or what bad will happen (the young fool!) other words: nothing like then I learned is it me began to prepare for the implementation of their plans concerning me.
> Admittedly it was a smart guy, and thought everything melochey.I chose the right moment when the "work" must be mnoy.A waited almost half a year
General in the day yauvolnyalsya from the army and was uehat.Poezd went every two days and then I have more days you had to wait at the station the train to St. Petersburg (Russia is). Well, he invited me to stay in the sun of another day and then he told me to take the train to St. Petersburg, I agreed. He did everything so that all thought I left.
They came in sanchast it up a vodka otvalnuyu going to celebrate it in a different sense of the word otvalnaya was as it turned out!.
We sat down with the jam as I feel that all my Pople as before my eyes and I disconnect.
When I came to a head as the cotton was not thought that that would be confused but, as it flowed sluggishly in the head. I was lying in tenote and wanted to get up when I can not understand that, I was tied.
The only that I was scared because it sounds that issued my bryuho.U me in it all as a big bubble and gurgle sounds were those yet. And when he went down and turn on the light, I really realized that it did not happen then I saw her stomach, so he razdulsya if I swallowed a pillow while he is just crazy to see me in such a belly.
I was lying on the table in operbloke attached. Almost naked in some swimming trunks (he at me
dressed ..
In short, he became my stomach listening to crush his hands then touch me in the stomach to the chest .. then kiss and lick the belly. I then first orgasm was (sorry for the candor!), He made a blow to me and not one ..
And when I finished the second time he started to bring me more calm, and began to tell me in detail how and what to do with me .. with a weasel and a member of my body ..
And he wanted to do the following: He would cut my stomach removed all the innards, and I needed him alive and in the minds of me and he htel all guts still live cut from the esophagus to the rectum ... why would he believe it was - I do not know .

He told me me that I have provoked him to do so (to which I have not heard)
Prevented him then a Major, who is one of the soldiers at night broke his leg in the sun led a portion of this doctor so relaxed that even closed the door.
This is such a terrible story
A magistrate then told me that he was a guy I like to make a pre-removing everything. Then fill the belly wool zashit and as a doll to hold themselves

These are my dealings with the maniac were ... but I am not angry at him (already) with him since my first homosexual experience was ...:) hope not frightened?
N now my dream is increasingly being there on the table ... in front of this maniac ... but that would be now he is not prevented nor ...

Back