funnyskippy

Forum Newcomer
This subject has probably been covered before, but since I'm a newcomer to the forum I was curious about everyone's opinions. This desire we have --- to have sex with dead people --- do you feel it's (1) biological --- you were born with it; (2) it's something you learned through experiences earlier in your life; or (3) it's just a preference?

I have no sex with dead people desires, just a fascination with the human body er something, idk. :p Being raped by zombies could be interesting but no. ;/
It's all 3 though, imo.
It's biological because it's an odd mental disorder and just something that makes your brain act differently then most; regardless it's a natural occurrence. It's learned of course because you need to actually come in contact with the idea somehow. Especially if someone you love dies in front of you or something. Preference, well if your attracted to it I guess that makes it your preference. :p

There are all kinds of paraphilias, even stranger than necro so I say NATURE made us what we are.

I was necro since I was a kid.

i have no idea =S nature?

I have to agree with Meat on this one. I think necro is like being gay. I think in both cases you are born with it.

Yes. Unfortunately there is no cure for this.

Death will cure us all.

I wish I never had it.

My parents press my for a wife and kids.

WTF?

How do you tell your parents you are a necrophile and you don't like warm pussy but cold dick?

And what do I do then? My life is a mess with this necrophilia thing...:mad:

I can't advise you on that pieman but I just try to accept it that's the way I am so I may as well enjoy it! Maybe you could tell your parents that you tryed to get a girlfriend (GAG) pregnant once a long time ago and that she insisted on you having a test to see if you were sterile. The test found that you are not sterile and unable to produce children. You didn't want to tell them because you knew it would hurt them to know that you could not give them grand children and that you dont think it be fair to marry a woman and not be able to give her children. Just a suggestion. It might take a lot of stress off of you and your familt> A medical malfunction....:sm (6):

Whats GAG?

I think thats a great idea but my parents would want proof then they will take me for treatment.

Lol

Not all of us here want to have sex with an absolutley stone cold dead body. I like my guys sleepy/unconcious but not actually dead - I find the coldness and stiffness of a dead body scarey and quite unpleasant. But we all have our picadillos. It's a power thing I guess, having total sexual control over another guy. I think a lot of it is due to repressive attitudes to sex and homosexuality in the family home growing up.

As for dead bodies, i have seen and been in close proximity to dead guys on a number of occasions and sex was the last thing I thought about on those occasions.

Can you give us more information about your experience with dead guys, please?

Well, the first time I came across a dead body outside of a funeral was when i was a student driving near home and I came across a road accident. 4 young guys in a car, hit a ditch, the left front seat passenger was thrown onto the road and broke his neck. When i came across him he was lying on his back, on the road, eyes open. He was wearing a blue shirt which was open over a dirty white vest and blue jeans. underneath. He was about 20 with lanky red hair and red stubble on his chin and he was skinny (you wouldn't have liked him Meatpie). He was ugly and stank of alcohol and his face was a disgusting shade of blue as he wasn't breathing. I started chest compressions and another guy started giving him mouth to mouth. After a few minutes the dead youth vomited up bile (a reflex I think) which went into the other guys mouth..ugh. At one point I felt one of his ribs crack underneath me (I must have been doing the compressions too hard) We did that for 20-30min until an ambulence arrived and then we stopped. Around us a girl was crying and the driver of the car ( a cute, short 19 yrold) was screaming hysterically at us. If i think about it now all I can think about is the look on this guys face and the stains of vomit and bile and the stink of alcohol and the filthy dirty vest he was wearing.UGHG. Compare that to the beautiful, svelte Chinese soldier boys posted recenly.

A few years later I was asked to attend to a another road accident victim. He also was a young guy in late teens but I don't remember his face so well but he was a bit fat, not handsome, fully dressed in denim, lying on a stretcher and the whole of his left leg was lying next to him in a seperate black binliner bag -- I nearly puked when I saw the leg.

There were a few other instances but maybe I would be more comfortable PMing them them to you later on when i have a bit more time.

Amazing story man.

Ugly guys have to die too, I don't mind.

When do you think was the moment he croaked? If he was vomitting that means he was still alive, I don't think there is a puke reflex in the dead.

If I were to witness a car wreck first thing is take the pics, undress the guys if all are dead and I will choose the cutest ones and fuck him,

Amazing story man.

Ugly guys have to die too, I don't mind.

When do you think was the moment he croaked? If he was vomitting that means he was still alive, I don't think there is a puke reflex in the dead.

If I were to witness a car wreck first thing is take the pics, undress the guys if all are dead and I will choose the cutest ones and fuck him,

I think he died instantly of a broken neck. He didn't actually vomit - bile started pouring form his mouth because of pressure from the chest compressions I think. Anyway, yes, in my fantasy land, alone in a nice clean morgue it might have been nice to strip him and clean him and turn him over and fuck him but in real life I think it might have been a bit difficult what with 10 people standing around me and him lying on a public road. Also try getting horny while someone is crying hysterically next to you...impossible!

Anyway, 2 of my friends (ex sex partners) have been diagnosed with HIV in the last 2 months - very upsetting - so I'm thinking of giving up sex with humans altogether... fantasy is sooo much safer and usually more entertaining.

2 of my friends (ex sex partners) have been diagnosed with HIV in the last 2 months - very upsetting - so I'm thinking of giving up sex with humans altogether... fantasy is sooo much safer and usually more entertaining.

:sm (22):

Shit. Hope you are negative man.

Don't you guys use condoms?

----------------------------

I fuck raw but only with guys 18-19, first-timers.

One guy said, I aint gay, you can't fuck me.

I said OKAY.

But I love challenge. So I did my best to fuck him. One night, I invited him over at my place.

Got him so drunk, he was knocked out. I fucked him raw.

I regreted it but it was the hottest sex ever.

He now has a girlfriend. :sm (31):

I am petrified of STD. I got mono at 10 from a kiss and I felt so bad it was like dying from cancer.

I was pale, ehxausted, weak and couldn't stand on my legs.

Your post made me think...fantasy is great and safe but we can't stay lonely with our PCs for the rest of our lives.

We should find a partner that we love and trust.

I am single at the moment too although I go out with my ex every day.

We get drunk and we play.

Sick I know but in cold winter we all need someone to hug.

I am really sorry for your friends, that is so devastating.

HIV is managed quite well with medicine.

Anyway, we all die

Car Wreck or HIV or cancer- doesn't really matter, its all death and its not pleasant.

I will probably get murdered, I get into lots of fights.

I also have a good chance of:

cancer, heart disease etc

something is gonna kill us, I am just curious what my croak will be

Got him so drunk, he was knocked out. I fucked him raw

Jesus. That's rape, Meatpie. You can't go around raping people. You'd get 10 years for that in the UK! What would you have done if he reported you? Did he ever confront you about it? Feck, that's a hot story.

You write fascinating stuff, mate. I think you should save what you post here and put it all in a book - it could get published (posthumously, of course).

He was 19 back then...

"Oh man, you fucked me," he said

I have another plan now, you can check in general discussion

:sm (22):

Shit. Hope you are negative man.

Don't you guys use condoms?

----------------------------

I fuck raw but only with guys 18-19, first-timers.

One guy said, I aint gay, you can't fuck me.

I said OKAY.

But I love challenge. So I did my best to fuck him. One night, I invited him over at my place.

Got him so drunk, he was knocked out. I fucked him raw.

I regreted it but it was the hottest sex ever.

He now has a girlfriend. :sm (31):

I am petrified of STD. I got mono at 10 from a kiss and I felt so bad it was like dying from cancer.

I was pale, ehxausted, weak and couldn't stand on my legs.

Your post made me think...fantasy is great and safe but we can't stay lonely with our PCs for the rest of our lives.

We should find a partner that we love and trust.

I am single at the moment too although I go out with my ex every day.

We get drunk and we play.

Sick I know but in cold winter we all need someone to hug.

I am really sorry for your friends, that is so devastating.

HIV is managed quite well with medicine.

Anyway, we all die

Car Wreck or HIV or cancer- doesn't really matter, its all death and its not pleasant.

I will probably get murdered, I get into lots of fights.

I also have a good chance of:

cancer, heart disease etc

something is gonna kill us, I am just curious what my croak will be

this is such a sad and reckless way to live, but I salute you brother. You are a beast within this vast jungle that few can understand and empathize with.

Back