tromboner1987

Forum Regular
here's a couple of pics from a japanese tv show - i couldnt read the text, but i think they think the guy is dead but it turns out he's not - i like the pictures anyway. But, i tend to like the playing dead pics moreso than the real ones.

enjoy!

Attachments

• 17-049.jpg
    17-049.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 17-057.jpg
    17-057.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 441
thank you.

Japs are ugly, almost look like a female.

I love you too feet.

We will meet up one day - you, meat, Dark.

That would be the most awesome experience in our lives, we will play dead for days, we will be coffins, black sock, body bags.

I want you to wrap me naked in nylon and put me in a fridge.

I gotta go meet my sister at the train station then we are leaving Sofia.

Bye for now man, hope to come back alive in January

I will miss you, I want your soles.

i will miss you too man. i want to wrap you up all nice and dead, (well, alive really) and cum all over your feet

I don't mind being dead, I wanna be dead and most certainly I will be dead.

I will move to Scotland and die in your arms, cute, young, hairy, nice big cock and big smelly feet for you.

I want my feet cut off and put in a fridge. Then you and Dark will reattach them OKAY?

here's a couple of pics from a japanese tv show - i couldnt read the text, but i think they think the guy is dead but it turns out he's not - i like the pictures anyway. But, i tend to like the playing dead pics moreso than the real ones.

enjoy!

It's from a KOREAN show.
Thank you for sharing, anyway.
Japanese dramas are very hard to collect.
They usually don't have their DVD released.

Last edited:
Yeah, KBS logo in top corner means Korean Broadcasting System.

What you see is a straight asian, they tend to try to look innocent and stuff, which is the girls favor. It is the reverse of the western (american) concept of gay and straight looking.

GAY asian is more masculine, as the whole being gay is attracted to men. Pictures of asians on gay sites in English don't give gay asians justice. Long time, have I had fantasy of lying with a samurai.....

Yay first post in a while! (sorry for not contributing)

Back