Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2718208H.jpg

I posted train suicide dude yesterday and logged in today only to find him reposted on all other gore websites.

Kelly, Documenting Really's "greatest poster" is so retarded she didn't even bother to use a different title for her thread.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/train-suicide-split-half-66236

Truly lame and sad even after we asked her to stop ripping content from our site she continues to do it on a daily basis.

No idea why people want to run a gore website yet they obviously can't find their own material and just copy/paste everything we share on CDG.

Then the guys at goregasm reposted him too, in all cases the watermarks were cropped.

I feel sorry for the douchebags at DR, they will never know what it feels like to find original content, they just keep reposting until they are bored to death.

What kind of life is that Kelly? :unreal:

A very retarded way of life I'd say.

There is nothing fresh and original on DocumentingReality.com and the site should be renamed to DocumentingReposts.com

kelly sounds like a sad bitch with limited brain function,
very unlike our king meatpie who puts tons of effort and intelligence
into everything he does for us all on this site.
kelly, get a life you fucking stupid cunt! if you dont have the brains
to run a website then shut the piece of shit down!

Well put Rick, Kelly needs to think srsly about if she plans on ripping content from CDG to sustain that dying shithole site, I haven't seen a single thread there with new original stuff that I was new to me.

Not one.

We will contact Kelly once again and I know a way that will make her stop for good but don't want to use it yet.

Back