Men in Coffins

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

*Please use tha rating option if you like a particular thread.

meatpie thats one of my favourite things! I can't find many decent coffin pics on the net. I love you man xx

Great! Especially the first guy. He's beautiful with that open mouth, nice chest too. I love how they're not all made up and posed. It's way hotter this way, natural.

what cums natural

Great! Especially the first guy. He's beautiful with that open mouth, nice chest too. I love how they're not all made up and posed. It's way hotter this way, natural.

For certain, look so much more truly manly n' SEXcee this natural way than all cluttered up with suits or garbs, flowers, etc.

Just natural men, doin' what cums natural, dyin' n' gettn' killed.

Love how we can see their killHOLES, too, banged 'em down so fukn' ace gewd.

:sm (15)::sm (15):

Right? I wonder if they have shoes on, probably not.

wanna wear rank, killed footwear of rebs n' footsoldiers

Right? I wonder if they have shoes on, probably not.

I don't think so, VerlupBud, wish I could have their boots, sandals or flip-flops though to wear on my rank feet n' make their killed off footwear all the more prime ace RANKER n' purer.

I would so LOVE to wear a killed reb or footsoldier's reekin' footwear on my reekin' FEET, oh whatta BOUNCE that would give me.

:load::load::load::load::load::load:

I don't think so, VerlupBud, wish I could have their boots, sandals or flip-flops though to wear on my rank feet n' make their killed off footwear all the more prime ace RANKER n' purer.

I would so LOVE to wear a killed reb or footsoldier's reekin' footwear on my reekin' FEET, oh whatta BOUNCE that would give me.

:load::load::load::load::load::load:

I love your word choice:sm (1):

The first one is excellent. we will search for more, I want pics of his feet and alive pics.

Excellent

The first one is excellent. we will search for more, I want pics of his feet and alice pics.

EXCELLENT, PieMan....

whew, gettin' the bounce already, shure am

:sm (11)::sm (11)::skull::load:

I will help to find more of this shit.. tell me name and url if you want:sm (6):

Back