Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Happy

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2008 was a good year for me personally, lots of fun, sex and booze.

I had difficult times, esp January with getting attacked, surgery and nasty December with health problems.

I failed to have a lasting relationship, but had lots of fun playing dead! First time in my life!

I failed to find a morgue job and didn't see a real cute dead guy. But I was close when my cousin killed himself in August.

Maybe next year.

I failed at the job too because I am absolutely not interested in what I do.

Anyway, we learn from our mistakes. I hope I can achieve my goal soon - working with dead people.

-------------------------

So what was 2008 like for you?

I met some CDG forum members, met the guy I fell in love with and got a new job and a good pay!!!

A good yer fer me

Pretty good until my buddy got us in a car wreck and fucked up my back. It limits how long I can stay in my chair to be online. I hate limitations pf any sort and then there is this cunt nurse who always seems to show up when I am finally here so I have log off befor she sees what i'm doing and "refers me to a shrink." which I think she thinks I need anyway. Oh fuck here she come pulling up now! I'll be back when she leaves.

Pretty good until my buddy got us in a car wreck and fucked up my back. It limits how long I can stay in my chair to be online. I hate limitations pf any sort and then there is this cunt nurse who always seems to show up when I am finally here so I have log off befor she sees what i'm doing and "refers me to a shrink." which I think she thinks I need anyway. Oh fuck here she come pulling up now! I'll be back when she leaves.

You'll be fine man, it just takes time to recover. Good to see you post again.

Back