Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
150px-Wikileaks_logo.svg.png

Controversial website wikileaks has posted a message on twitter saying "We are under a mass attack" two hours ago (1800 GMT on Sunday).

The website is no longer available.

This has become a breaking news story on BBC and other international leadings news corportaions.

Wikileaks has released 250,000 secret messages sent by US embassies which give an insight into current American global concerns.

They include reports of Arab states - including the king of Saudi Arabia - urging the US to attack Iran and end its nuclear weapons programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11858895

WikiLeaks has revealed to the whole world:

- The US has been planning an attack on Iran, pressed by Arab nations. Iran's president is referred to as the new Adolf Hithler.
- China is trying to hack google and take over the internet and become the world's biggest spy.
- The Russian Government is linked with the mafia, with Putin referred to as the "Alpha Dog".
- Obama didn't like Gordon Brown at all.

:facepalmh:

The whole world is a mess. After 9/11 the Americans became suspicious of foreigners and I can understand why.

I haven't read anything that shocking yet. Maybe I should be disappointed, but I feel something is not quite right about this "leakage".

Assange arrested in London

t1larg.interpol.afp.gi.jpg

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested Tuesday in London on a Swedish warrant, London's Metropolitan Police said.

Back