Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A message has popped up on cadmar's forum notifying users that "with the greatest of sadness we will be closing down".

:retard:

Oh man, where now for Opasan, Bachi, necrohomo and the others who hate CDG?

Keep in touch via email? :aha:

Today is the happiest day of my life, CDG will now reign supreme as the largest gay necro community on the internet. :number one:

I doubt there ever will be another website that will be able to match what we have achieved here.

People ask me what is the secret behind CDG's success - I think it's the very fact that CDG was never built on hate the way they built their community on sheer hate.

From the day it was born we built CDG on solid friendship, that's what keeps CDG a vibrant community, buzzing with activity 24/7.

Our team has worked hard to make the site a thriving community, it wasn't always easy and we have had our share of problems.

The other admin of cadmar's forum wished the death of CDG, look what happened now...:wack:

Never wish the death of another forum or yours maybe the one to go first.

Anyway, CDG is a cool place, everyone knows it and this is one of the reasons why their site died.

There is no need for another gay necro forum instead we should all stay united and make our community better.

Therefore I would like to extend my personal invitation to cadmar, soldiertom and the others to come back to cdg, we will lift your bans.

:coffe:

We are the better community, their constant attacks on CDG and myself didn't get them far.

Still I sent them an email inviting them back on our site, cadmar is a good poster, I never denied that.

Cadmar is always welcome back on CDG if he decides he no longer wants to live as an outcast.

We, necro gays, are a very small minority within a minority. We cannot afford to hate one another, there are too many people who hate US and want us dead, or worse.
Meatpie is the leader of the field, whether we like it, or not.
It is in our interest to support and help CDG, we should not fight each other! We need to keep the forum working, for our benefit and for the benefit of newbies, who may be confused, afraid and depressed (I should know, I was one myself!).
Our posters spend many hours of their life searching for material to post (I think Meatpie the most of them; look at how many threads he starts) and they deserve our gratitude and praise!
For my part, I want to thank EVERYONE (even those who left us) for their great work! I am grateful and appreciate very much your efforts and your trouble!
Due to my very limited online time these days, I can only offer financial support, which I do wherever I can.

Any support for the community is greatly appreciated, thanks for your kind words eagleeye.

I still haven't received word from cadmar on whether he plans to come back or not, I expect to hear from him soon. I truly hope he makes the right decision this time.

UPDATE:

Looks like they are planning on keep the shithole even after Dec 1, they just can't let go.

I invited them back but still no reply, I hope SoldierTom returns, he is more than welcome on CDG.

Come back SoldierTom, we were friends until those sick fucks started brainwashing you, no one is your enemy here Tom, what is all this drama for? :nasty pc:

Cadmar has politely denied our invitation to rejoin CDG.

If he changes his mind in the future we will welcome him back, he is not an evil person just too naive and ganged up with the wrong people.

Back