Congratulations on starting your own forum.

Thanks! I really have zero desire to have my own forum, but it's nearly impossible to find a place for other sicko, killer, torturer-types like me.

I think it's cool that you started your own forum and I wish you the best of luck with it.

There are lots of sadistic gay guys but you are obviously and extreme case struggling with your thoughts, I suppose CDG is limited at what we can offer I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks!

I'm not struggling with my thoughts at all.

CDG is great. Besides, someone has to butcher the meat others eat, right?

Meatpie, I've got an interesting question for you. Imagine a live guy who would be your #1 jo fantasy material. Now imagine that you're talking to some psycho about how much you'd love to have that dude as a corpse. The psycho goes out, does the deed, and brings you the hot body. There's no chance of anyone ever knowing. Would you enjoy the corpse or not?

Interesting questions, yes I would enjoy the dead guy to the full. I will fuck him day and night, kiss him all over and suck his toes.

OMG... you're sick. It's people like you who create people like me. :)

In one of my many twisted fantasies, the buyer would pay the killer about $50 or less to procure the corpse. There's something even more humiliating and degrading about taking a guy's body for a small amount of money than just for free.

We can open our small prvate mortuary then and work in a team, I would love to buthcer the dudes and pull their brains out.

Cock and ball inspection and autopsy will be a must at our morgue.

That's a hot idea. I'll torture them for a few agonizing days and then turn them over to you once they're snuffed. But does the guy have to be dead for you to do the autopsy, especially on his cock and balls? You'd understand them better if you could see them working from the inside.

Would you be cool with sitting in a chair in the same room or the next one for a few minutes while I finish them off for you?

Sorry I got booted before I could finish. DC Sadist you are a god! Check out "Phreaked Out" in POW's Fiction Gay S&M Stories, might be right up your alley!

My name is александр I from Russia sankt-peterburg search for the guy wishing to play a role of the dead
To me in any way зарегестрироваться at this forum

Back