DCSadist68

Forum Regular
Do you think it would be hotter to select the guy you wanted as a corpse and to make him one yourself or would you prefer to stumble on a guy or be presented with one who is already dead? Would it be more or less thrilling to have known him before he died, either for a few minutes, hours or days... or not at all?

I think it would be the hottest to select the guy... a well built, college wrestler or something like that... and select how and when he becomes your play thing. :stroke:

Plus, you'd have control over what state the body is in, right?

Hurting other people is wrong, obviously you have sadistic fantasies. d

In my view killing another human is not "thrilling" at all, it's just wrong, possibly the worst thing you can do and anyone who dares hurt another human should be punished severely.

In 2009 there was a gay necro serial killer in my neighbourhood in Sofia.

I've posted several threads about him.

He was 23, gay and not handsome. He selected a classmate, cute and fit like a model and tried to make friends with him.

But cute guys have lots of friends and regular sex while the ugly ones have few friends if any and no one would fuck them.

So the ugly guy ordered scalpels from an online shop then invited his friend over for a movie.

He stabbed him but poor dude didn't die immediately, he was begging for mercy.

Instead the sick fuck stabbed him and watched him bleed to death. He undressed the dead body stark naked and probably masterbated over him, kissed him - we will never know.

This was happening just a few blocks away, no one had any idea what was going on in that apartment.

He chopped the dude into piece, cut off his head, his feet his hands and wrapped them in nylon.

He threw away the dead guy's smelly foot in the dustbin near his apartment, a fatal mistake that led the police straight to him.

He took the head in a ransack, took a bus and went to the mountains where he buried the head.

The dead guy was declared missing until a few days later a begger found a human foot while rummaging in the dustbin.

Police cordoned off the entire area, and took the foot for analysis at the forensic institute where after examination it was announced the foot belonged to a young male.

Days later after hours of investigation police caught the killer.

He was sentenced to life in prison.

So do you think this is a hot story?

Yea, that's kinda hot. I like how the killer was unattractive and the victim cute. There are some other interesting things in there, too. I'd like to know if he was naked when bleeding, how long that took, and what the killer was doing with him and thinking and feeling at that point. It must've been thrilling for him to have such complete power over a guy he craved and otherwise couldn't have. And he was probably feeling up his cock and balls... maybe even cutting them open and looking around inside.

The thrill comes from the hunt and having power over someone or something else. Humans have been hunting and fighting for power since day one.

Killing may be morally wrong, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make for hot jo material. I'm not sure that jerking off to dead guys is morally right, I just know what turns me on.

Humans have been hunting and fighting for power since day one.

I agree. Humans love and thrieve on violence and scandal.

I myself love fights, killing another human though goes too far, is not just morally wrong, it is what makes man different from beast.

Yet hundreds of murders take place around the world every day.

The gay necro serial killer I told you about said in court that he had the time of his life when he murdered his classmate, he said he didn't regret one minute of what he did.

I'm not comfortable with the idea that man is different from or better than beast. In fact, I don't see other species living completely out of balance with and destroying the planet. It seems to me that humans are the most problematic and destructive species there is, because we're able to live out of balance with the environment and we do sick shit purely for pleasure (like me).

That's not why I get off on the torture, though. Like I said, I think power is the hottest aphrodisiac and there is no greater sexual power than being able to choose the guy and have no limits. That's hot as hell. And the less he wants it and the more you can do it anyway, the more you have.

I'm not really a necro, by the way, cause I'd chuck the corpse or sell it or give it away (to a necro?) for meat or hide or whatever. My primary interest is the torture, humiliation, power.

Regarding the necro killer, I'd want to hear from him all the details. How long had he been fantasizing about the guy? What turned him on about him? What was he thinking before he stabbed him, during and after? Was he hard? Did he strip him? What was it like feeling his soft cock and meaty nuts for the first time? Did the victim try to stop him from playing with his dick? Did that turn him on more? That sort of thing...

I prefer that it is dead, I can not kill a guy (without reason).

In a city located 25Km to my town, something similar happened, A guy1 went to a gay bar, he Know a two gay guys, and these guys invite to guy1 to his flat. Guy1 stab of two gay guys, and tied him. After burning his flat.

I think he is a sadic gay.

The killer and victims

Notice:

http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/07/outrage-in-spain-man-held-in-brutal.html

Passion is not equal to pervert. Can have abnormal idea, but cannot implement abnormal

Hello, I also not nekro, I very like tortures also, I like to look at the torments of guy, I very like about it to talk, play. To thrust a knife in a chest of guy, if this knife is a plaster cast. It is beautiful, pleasantly, yes. But it must remain only in your head, only sexual fantasy abed. Well only then, when it is liked to two, to you and him, when you agree both Only then. To cause harm a living man in reale is disgusting. And now you were told by Metpie not that you will do, if you will be caught, and that with you exactly it and will happen early or late. Necessarily. How will you be able to live, remembering the eyes of man which you put to death?

Of course there's the difference between fantasies and real life (but for some people, the line is blurred). I wonder how many people here on CDG have sadistic fantasies about killing other people that they would never dare play out in real life? Of course many of us (myself included) jo over pics in the "True Gore" section of people who were nonconsensually murdered at the hands of other people, and some of them were probably even tortured first. Does that make them any less "hot" for people? Your thoughts?

Judging from all the crazy posting that goes on in the alive section 24/7 I'd say lots of guys here have sadistic fantasies fortunately the great majority of them have made it clear it's only fantasy.

Or is it?

I can only speak for myself - would never hurt another dude just because "It's hot" or "will make an awesome dead guy".

I believe if a person becomes too sadistic they should seek help, people often act on impulse and make mistakes they later deeply regret.

Are you sadistic Brian?

I do have some sadistic fantasies, but to me it is also only fantasy. Since I am into BDSM I have often tied up guys and had them completely helpless at my mercy. But the first rules of BDSM are "Safe, Sane, and Consensual" which I strictly adhere to when playing with guys for real. Do you think many guys on CDG would take advantage of a murdered dude they came across (but had no participation in actually killing the person), even though the guy would not have consented to have his body "played with" were he alive? Is there a difference between nonconsensuality during life, and what would have been nonconsensuality after death? I guess an interesting question is "Do people lose the rights to who touches their body after death?"

I've also tied up guys and tortured them but I quickly got bored of it.

99% of guys here will take advantage if they happen to find a cute dead young guy in a forest.

Once you are dead the morgue technicans will jack your cock and finger your anus, nothing you can do about it.

For me I guess necro is mainly fantasy anyways. I think it would be interesting though, if gay couples who had necro fantasies wrote in a consent clause in their wills, that if one partner dies before the other, that the other partner consents to having his corpse played with in whatever manner the living partner desires. Wouldn't that be interesting? Of course unless the people are intimately familiar with embalming processes, they would need help from a mortician to stop the decomposition process, but how long could they keep the body in their home after embalming before it would need to be interred?

Why all the fuss with wills and authorities? Necrophiles will never be accepted by the "normal" part of the community so it's not worth even thinking about it.

If my boyfriend dies in my bed I will fuck him first then notify the authorities.

What about you?

I don't have a boyfriend at the moment. :very very sad: But if I did, most likely they would die in a hospital setting? Having a legal consent in written form could prevent someone from jailtime if they were ever caught having sex with a corpse (I would guess, here in the US it might help protect someone, I dunno).

Last edited:
id find cumming across a fresh kill where his feet cock
and nuts are still a bit warm and sweatyto be the most
exciting.

Back