0:33 am 20-12-08

Chears :skull:

alas, opa!
methnks thee shall still cometh back !

:sm (20): :sm (20): :sm (6): :sm (6):
:sm (33): :sm (33): :sm (42): :sm (42):

Do not mourn yet

Sad to hear this Opasan.:confused:

Verlup, giveth thyself forbearance, do not be so forlorn as of this moment.

For verily, I believeth utmost still that Opasan shall again be amongst us, in the due course of all things.

:sm (6)::sm (6):

Last edited:
Ahhhh

For waht reason doth Opasan leaveth us?

Ahhh, a most reasonable inquiry to pose, good Ricky of 26D, for which I have attempted to so ascertain.

Methinks there is friction between The Man of Meaty Pies and Opa of San.

It appeareth to be a strong affectionate malaffectionate manner of relationship from my observance of this thing. Or in the language of the current realm, a "love/hate" relationship.

Alas, most complex, this much I knoweth for certain.

The rest is to be surmised but better apprised, which I doth not forsee as forthcoming.

In earnest I believeth "this too shall pass" upon the sheer advancement of time itself.

Last edited:
the boy of feet cometh to the conclusion that Opa of San exerts his lustful loins upon the image of the grave and not the poor corpse which lieth beneath the soil. The young squire also placeth more interest upon the remains which have been purified by the fires and are henceforthwith no longer corpses but meagre pots of ash. A most unfortunate situation for any deceased young squire who is pleasing to the eyes.

I myself love to fornicate upon the feet of the man who has passed to the other side and hope that they can be saved from the terrible decay which awaits them.

hehehe,

we all suddenly turned into Dickens DG?

Opasan will be back eventually!!

Back